OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Blue0230

To-Do List:
Scoop up the Inks
Hunt down some Aston Martins
Start saving for the VI.
unfortunate truth. Kobe line killing every ones wallet.

Here goes my 2010 saving
sick.gif
. Damn the VI will be
pimp.gif

These are gonna be a problem! I know it's been 2 years running, but I hope they continue with the "Chaos" theme cuz this new texture coupled with the "Chaos" color blocking would be AMAZING! Christmas just passed Thanksgiving as my favorite holiday (hasn't been true since I was a kid and I received gifts instead of buying them, lol)

That's obviously the Carpe Diem CW.

Interesting note, it was said earlier that the VI was going to be full-length Zoom. The sideview pic of the midsole shows the same cushion layout as the V.

The heel counter looks serious! In a way I can see design similarities with the Ultraflight.....and that's a problem for me. Good bye money.

I Love em' already. All those detractors can leave em on the shelf and let me get at em. Its amazing how people can love the Jordan lines innovation but not appreciate anything new. I understand they're not for everybody but hey...neither were all the Jordans.

Okay now this shoe is beginning to look insane
pimp.gif
..can't wait to see the final product!!!

Man i absolutely hate snakes and am a girl when it comes to messing with them so it might be hard to put a shoe that looks like a snake on my feet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

These are gonna be a problem! I know it's been 2 years running, but I hope they continue with the "Chaos" theme cuz this new texture coupled with the "Chaos" color blocking would be AMAZING! Christmas just passed Thanksgiving as my favorite holiday (hasn't been true since I was a kid and I received gifts instead of buying them, lol)

I am with you on this. Keep the Chaos cw!

Picture a dark gray base color where the scales are and add a holographic effect to that.
pimp.gif

not really feelin the snake skin stuff...but oh well there lookin nice...kind of like a updated version of the KOBE 5.....i hope they have a more leather based one...that will be a definate cop

Originally Posted by shox2001
Hmm, the outsole looks the same as the Kobe V with a scale pattern. I think it's likely going to be changed before release.

wow....

are we looking at a performance beast? certain elements with the fat cut out...
pimp.gif

1202319091_7419ddf1b0.jpg

i see a 2k4/2k5 heel cup....
kobe-05.jpg

and a complete herringbone...
not like the ZK5s
nike-zoom-kobe-v-bruce-lee-3.jpg

this shoe already looks like its gonna top the ZK5s in performance...
Eric is a god...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom