OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very much like the V in terms of shape/cut, but that is not stopping me from loving these already. If these are fakes then the real deal is gonna look 100x better. Hurry up December!

these are gonna be 
pimp.gif
 with the right cw

i hope they sculpt(sp?) the midsole some more, it's looking very uninspired especially on the medial side

just wait until we start to see some familiar colorways

del sol
eek.gif

inline
pimp.gif

chaos
smokin.gif

carpe diem
eek.gif
eek.gif
(i consider these samples Aways with clear soles, real carpes would have a grey tongue, grey midsole, and full clear sole
eek.gif
)
imagine how they will make a play on color using the scales
eek.gif
 Zoom VI FTW!!

I'll hit up Greenhills (the fake shoe haven here in Manila) this weekend. I'm SURE they already have Kobe VIs for sale.

Similar to what happened with the zk3, 4 and 5, they already had them on their shelves months before release. AND they look ON POINT except for some very minor details here and there. I'll take pics. haha

^This.

Calling all BP-types: I think we have quality images to make photoshops from...

I don't see anything related (appearance wise) to the ZK5s...

The shape... Ehh... Sorta. But from the midsole to the heel, it's all different. Just another low cut.
Can't wait to see a cyber green chaos colorway if so.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can't wait to see a cyber green chaos colorway if so.
They need to end this "Chaos" CW - straight disgusting....smh

IV to V big difference in shape and silhouette (for the most part) however V to VI...very very similar

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

is it just me or the kobes from 4-6 all look the same? is it cause their all lows?

*kanye shrug*

4 sold well. 5 seems to be too. If 6 doesn't do so well, then maybe 7 will have more extensive changes.

Otherwise, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

In that live event where he was interviewed by George Lopez, Kobe already mentioned that the 7's would be back to a mid or high top shoe.

Awesome! I can't wait! 
eek.gif

Once we see more pics and color ways we will be able to differentiate more easily the v and the vi. i already can put a separate id for the vi.
As expected, the kobe line is continuing to be on the up side of innovation and creativity. something we cant say for all sig lines
tired.gif

o and the pics look real to me.. looks like final production.

These are gonna turn heads on the street I know that for sure.
Imma smack anybody that looks at my feet with my Kobe VI on em
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

IV to V big difference in shape and silhouette (for the most part) however V to VI...very very similar

Which means very similar sales & popularity. I don't know the numbers but I'm sure the ZKV out sold & out performed the ZKIV so if it ain't broke........

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

These are gonna turn heads on the street I know that for sure.
Imma smack anybody that looks at my feet with my Kobe VI on em
laugh.gif
roll.gif

No you're not....

I might be wrong, but IMO that box doesn't look right for some reason.

Whether these are real or fake, at least we're seeing the overall look. So far, I like everything but the swoosh. I see other
ways of implementing it into the design without it being so huge. I also think that the Kobe sig on the heel cup could have been taken away or put somewhere else to change it up a bit.

Also, the only complaint I ever heard about the Vs were the lack of padding on the uppers. I wonder if the scales somehow provide this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom