OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a big fan of the shoe, imo the scales don't do it for me...but those the christmas (grinches), have to be the best i've seen...may be worth a cop, the dukes are very nice, and the chaos are also nice but it just seems to me like something is missing

Do we have any release date info/release type for the Grinch's?

I assume they will drop on x-mas or right before, but after seeing those last pictures I am sold and want to make sure I get a pair.

Dukes are nice. 
pimp.gif
I'm glad we're finally seeing more pics of the upcoming colorways. Enough of those fake &^%&.

just realized the availability of the asg zkvi should be overwhelming this year as LA will host in february. majority of the asg v went to the dallas area. stores still have pairs floating around...

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

just realized the availability of the asg zkvi should be overwhelming this year as LA will host in february. majority of the asg v went to the dallas area. stores still have pairs floating around...

that would be great news....listen up nike!

just saw VI in person. they look real nice. kinda looks like the nike sign will rub off easily though. but the box is nice as well.

thanks for all the pix guys~

but chaos and blk/grey/delsol still the best two for me~

i m expecting to see some all del-sol colorway, just like the Bruce Lees on Vs...
that will be smoking hot!!!

So far I'm in for all colorways that's been shown plus a couple of ID's SMH! My wife is about to hate me and this shoe! LOL

Few more pics, my store expecting to get 42 pairs in total..so everyone should have no problem getting a pair there will be plenty in most FTL & also saw VI clothing on the Manifest today once it arrives you know ya will ya will be the 1st to see

Originally Posted by a019

just saw VI in person. they look real nice. kinda looks like the nike sign will rub off easily though. but the box is nice as well.

Not sure what you mean by "easily" but the only way it will really come off is if someone lands on your foot and scuffs it. I posted a pic earlier of some scuffed scales after playing ball. Casual wear will be fine and most people who play in their shoes expect them to end up with some battle scars.

how is traction on these for thos ethat have played in them...?

I've seen some say that the V has better traction, which blows me away since the IV had 100x better traction than the V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom