OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grinches
"Stewies, Aquaman, laffytaffy, whatever you wanna call em."
Dukes.

Three i will be copping for sure.

Does Durant or Westbrook wear Kobes or something
laugh.gif

I wonder how hard it will be to keep the white (or lighter colorways) clean? Looks like the mesh can/will get dirty and be a pain in the $!@ to clean under those scales.

grinches will be my first kobes VI will cop the del sol later with a discount, but can anyone tell what type of release they are i know limited but will they be sold at footaction etc???

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Oh man Eastbay is getting the Grinches?? Thats crazy!!! Even if they are limited its nice to see they will get limited Kobe releases. Almost, almost makes me consider getting them cause I get giftcards for Xmas, but Ill be cool with the Del Sols, since I wont have the gift cards till later that day, and that green is crazy. Totally would get them off of hype and to break some necks on the courts

Just saw these pop up, Im not feeling them AT ALL!
I don't know but they remind me of these:

Oh man Eastbay is getting the Grinches?? Thats crazy!!! Even if they are limited its nice to see they will get limited Kobe releases. Almost, almost makes me consider getting them cause I get giftcards for Xmas, but Ill be cool with the Del Sols, since I wont have the gift cards till later that day, and that green is crazy. Totally would get them off of hype and to break some necks on the courts

Eastbay Ray - Does this mean the Del Sol is dropping on Christmas Day as well or still on Sunday the 26th?

Call me crazy but I love these!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Eastbay Ray - Does this mean the Del Sol is dropping on Christmas Day as well or still on Sunday the 26th?

Call me crazy but I love these!!!
pimp.gif

glass blues are tight. might be the chaos v counterpart of the vi.
laugh if you will. but it can be...people will look for these when
they're already gone.

I hate FTL reps here in Atlanta. They never know what the hell they are talking about.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
I guess I'll have to try to buy from NDC or Eastbay.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Eastbay - Ray,

since you guys have the grinch kobe VI, they are gonna be on your website 12am 12/26? according to the official release date of the grinch is 26th, right?
Can i use my recent received gift card on them?

thanks
From the information I have and from what I was told, we will be selling them on 12/25/10.  At this time, it does not appear that these shoes will be displayed on our website.  As I mentioned before, the shoes can only be ordered over the phone.  Our Call Center will not be open until 7 AM CST, which is when we will start taking phone orders for the shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

You can use a gift card to pay for them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Eastbay - Ray,

since you guys have the grinch kobe VI, they are gonna be on your website 12am 12/26? according to the official release date of the grinch is 26th, right?
Can i use my recent received gift card on them?

thanks
From the information I have and from what I was told, we will be selling them on 12/25/10.  At this time, it does not appear that these shoes will be displayed on our website.  As I mentioned before, the shoes can only be ordered over the phone.  Our Call Center will not be open until 7 AM CST, which is when we will start taking phone orders for the shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

You can use a gift card to pay for them.

EastbayRep - Ray

@eastbayrep-ray

y'all are taking phone orders at 7cst on 12-25? (sorry just need clarification)

almost got them off Sneakerhead, but they won't be here until release day anyway, so Ima hold off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom