OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
so glad i didn't like these. although people need to make some phone calls. pairs are out there.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

thats bull *%%@ whoever had the non-flash site screwed us over. it works only on ONLY flash F U

IS THAT WHY!?!?!?!?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys don'tunderstand the frustration.

I don't even hvae any jokesfor you guys.... that's upset status right there!!!

I'm not gonna wipe for an entire week if i don't get these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS I KEPT GETTING NOTHING IN CART. $+$%. FIRST TIME USING NON FLASH AND IT @@%+! ME. $+$%.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

too crazy.. never thought it can be tht limited.

i m very curious the guys who found the link, how did you guys search it?
i keep trying kobe or kobe vi.. it just never come up~

after you guys posted the link, i tried one more time, still not showing up when i search kobe or kobe VI.
and someone said go to the new releases, i m not seeing it there either...
so weird
I used the style number     found on the first page of this thread
and YES THE NON FLASH SCREWS YOU OVER ON THESE RELEASES.... ITS WHY I MISSED THE CG XI

ONLY SIZE STILL AVAILABLE IS 7

Damn, sorry for the people who couldnt get their pair. I just followed the link from the NDC twitter page and things worked real smooth.

Good luck to everyone trying Eastbay in the morning.

after you guys posted the link, i tried one more time, still not showing up when i search kobe or kobe VI.
so weird
i tried "kobe" then "Kobe vi" didnt work

so i went to the "new releases" tab and selected shoes the Kobes Brons and KDs showed up

i wanted one to stock and one to rock but i guess one will have to do....

this is what I don't get, got the lebron and it kicked the kobe out of my cart. then I went back hunted the kobe again and got a 12 checked out. I have the same order number for both and dunno if I got 2 or 3 pairs of shoes coming now because of all the size craziness and cart adjusting automatically. Hopefully the person on the phone can help me out. I don't want 2 pairs of kobes, just the one so if I have 2 coming I am cancelling one. not gonna be that guy.

i'm salty.

but at least i have one pair on lock.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

thats bull *%%@ whoever had the non-flash site screwed us over. it works only on ONLY flash F U

It works on non flash, type in search "kobe volt."
Sucks tho I was typing "kobe vi" and the shoe didn't come up which is crap.

took me like 30 sec to write my credit card.. i was on as soon it hit.. and 9 was gone.. had to get 8.5 :/.. hope it dont fit like V

This is unreal. i don't know why I ever mess with these retail sites. Fails 99.9% of the time. Off to ebay willing to drop up to 400 for these. Anyone who badmouths resellers is stupid. if it weren't for them I would never get %%+*.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

so weird
I just kept refreshing kobe vi in one window and kobe 6 in the other, then has nikestores twitter and they posted them.  They probably aren't coming up because they are sold out, even though it says FSR
i think the ppl above figured it out...
it really is the non-flash website screw us up... first time trying the non-flash, thought it can be faster... but seems like i got screwed very badly

oh well, fate.

Props to those who got pairs...I havent had luck with an online release since the Eminem IIs!!!! Oh well, hopefully beastbay will come through!

Pizzle...same here bro, got lucky one of the links someone posted worked for me.

Damn...I might be up with the eastbay launch and try and help out with the link for anyone still looking.

Originally Posted by marley

This is unreal. i don't know why I ever mess with these retail sites. Fails 99.9% of the time. Off to ebay willing to drop up to 400 for these. Anyone who badmouths resellers is stupid. if it weren't for them I would never get %%+*.
why not try eastbay phone order?
And nikestore said these will be at "select" niketowns 

I aint even gonna waste my time trying Eastbay, that wont work either. None of these sites ever work. Headed to Ebay right now to pay whatever it takes. I don't know why i ever stress and try to get stuff for retail. its a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom