OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit some dude on craigslist here in socal... "he is taking offers" I told him I'm trying to avoid resellers. We'll see what happens.

**AHEM**

Can someone please tell me how the Kobes run? Im a true 8 in Jordans and all other shoes, an 8.5 in Foams, and in shoes with the max bubble such as the LBJ 8's Im also an 8.5.

Thanks

Originally Posted by that WAVE

anyone have pics of someone wearing them casually?
i dont but someone was at the cool grey release in Ontario CA with them on snapping necks, when i seen dude i knew i was gona need 2 pairs

pause all of that

Originally Posted by Nin0 Brown

**AHEM**

Can someone please tell me how the Kobes run? Im a true 8 in Jordans and all other shoes, an 8.5 in Foams, and in shoes with the max bubble such as the LBJ 8's Im also an 8.5.

Thanks

no

I got my pair, but I feel everyone's pain because I have never gotten through on nikestore.com EVER until now

Given my luck, that means I will lose out on the next 30 releases hahaha

And knock on wood (ayooo) just in case.

Originally Posted by MoGotti2

**AHEM**

Thanks

no
@%%%*%*

anyway...If you have wide feet go with 1/2 up IMO. Im fine with my true size and my feet are semi wide.

**AHEM**

Thanks

Stick with your size 8. I'm 9.5 on all Jordans and Kobes, and half size up like you on LeBron 8's. I tried the Del Sols and 9.5 fits me perfect. Hope this helps.

Went back to snatch that pair of grinches on ebay for 220 and they are gone. Now there is a pair out there for 369 and a pair for 400. Lol. smdh.

Originally Posted by gssazabi

**AHEM**

Thanks

Stick with your size 8. I'm 9.5 on all Jordans and Kobes, and half size up like you on LeBron 8's. I tried the Del Sols and 9.5 fits me perfect. Hope this helps.

Thanks...appreciate it.  

Originally Posted by marley

Went back to snatch that pair of grinches on ebay for 220 and they are gone. Now there is a pair out there for 369 and a pair for 400. Lol. smdh.
what size are you bro? if you're a 9 or below, there are still sizes up for preorder are rmk. you should check it out.

EDIT: they just reupped on a lot of sizes, i suggest you go there bro. only 210 shipped, pretty decent compared to those ebay prices.

EDIT2:
roll.gif
at random dudes in the lebron thread surprised %%%#%@%# that there might be more kobe fans than lebron fans since the kobe's old out instantly.
indifferent.gif
. no %%*$.

i was gone and dont feel like reading through this but im guessing grinches sold out?

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Grinch's are nice, but waiting for the Blue All-Stars.

why some ppl call tht blue LA edition as All-Stars?!
i dont get it... ain't they forget about the allstar color for Western is red?

or maybe they mean ASG is hosting in LA? thats the theme?

Staples is hosting, and the blue all-stars have a star on the heel. I massuming they will be part of some sort of pack or group release?

wow did not expect them to sell out that fast!

can anyone please tell me what time they drop on eastbay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom