OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 86 minutes 35 seconds. I have secured my pair size 8. She said they were starting to run low on sizes. Keep hope alive! I talked to a Samantha. Hope everyone has a good holiday off to bed!

I called @ 5:09am.... And I got answered before some of these ppl in here that are still holdin. It's possible.

And Ryan, was I supposed to get free shipping? Gonna start ordering from eastbay more often. No Cali tax is "da bizzniz"

alright its over an hour an a half now and im getting heateddd, if i dont get a pair here eastbays gonna hear it... they screwed me on the cool greys too, and i paid for the gold club:smh:

Originally Posted by werallequal

What time does the game come on

roll.gif

yah bro theres a free shipping code over $75. But my rep didnt even ask for it, she straight up just said 129. You should give em a call tmrw, im pretty sure theyll fix it for you.

FINALLY!

after an hour and a half wait i finally got through. i went to bed to lay down and i dozed off and woke up to an unfamiliar voice that wasnt the recording
laugh.gif

Wondering if I should call back like Legacy said hmm but I don't wanna lose my place in line

If you're on hold, DONT hang up and call back. It will place you at the back of the line. Dudes in here trying to trick you.
30t6p3b.gif

lady just told me they're out of 9.5-13. said they got up to 9 and then next biggest is a 14.

waited from 5- 6:30. hung up, called back and got through after a 2 minute wait.
30t6p3b.gif

hate eastbay.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

yah bro theres a free shipping code over $75. But my rep didnt even ask for it, she straight up just said 129. You should give em a call tmrw, im pretty sure theyll fix it for you.

Ok. I'll do that. Or do you think I can change the shipping to 2-3 days? They got overnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom