OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by bc60997

NDC Twitter account just stated 30 minutes until the Christmas Day pack is up!
pimp.gif

I wonder if they will allow this as an option to get the pack instead of each individually...

I doubt they will do that..i don't really want the KD 3's..they're hideous this year..
eyes.gif
. personally...KD3's >>>>>>>>>>> LeBrons.

This!
Love Lebrons game but his shoe
30t6p3b.gif

I had them in the shopping cart on NDC and decided to take my chances since i wanted for monday...bad call on my part, guess im gonna have to get them at the HOH tomorrow.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by bc60997

pimp.gif

I wonder if they will allow this as an option to get the pack instead of each individually...

I doubt they will do that..i don't really want the KD 3's..they're hideous this year..
eyes.gif

This!
30t6p3b.gif
Wow, Kobe d-riders taking it to another level. This is beyond absurd to even claim, let alone have two people agree.

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Koopa2410 wrote:

dmxgod wrote:

bc60997 wrote:

dmxgod wrote:

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

This!
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, Kobe d-riders taking it to another level. This is beyond absurd to even claim, let alone have two people agree.

lol at you randomly bringing up kobe

i agree christmas kd3> christmas lebron 8

but thats just personal preference, nothing involving kobe

Sat on hold for an hour and 15 minutes, finally gave up because the wife wanted me to stop holding up the present opening.

Called back in randomly about an hour later and got right through. Got my 11.5 and got my email confirmation!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

KD3's and Kobes are on Sportscenter again. This time they have the actual models. Thinking about copping the KD3's. I wonder how much Nike paid ESPN for all this advertisement.

Originally Posted by puffin85

I hate eastbay and yea im mad

I've been a big advocate of the VI's since my inception to this thread MONTH's ago.

Big on the design and love the shiny patent snake print... that really sold me (as i know
how the craftsmanship/technology on the shoe is on point, it's hindsight).

But this is what killed my dream:

The Grinches were my personal favorite of this line.

I was amped for a couple months to get this shoe (even saw them for 180 on ebay preorder a couple
weeks back but decided to be patient).

Come last night, i hear they were gonna be on NDC... but having not using Flash oriented site. I lost out.

I said, "Gawtdamnyamanstanvangundy... i'll try eastbay." So your favorite e-thug set his alarm for 4:45 am
and knocked out at around midnight.

Being so anxious, i ended up waking up at around 4 a.m. Not being able to go to sleep, i decided to try early
and called every minute ON THE MINUTE from 4:30 until 5 pst. Finally got through at 5 on the dot.

Waited for an ENTIRE hour and a half.

I was so dead tired from the jet lag earlier in the day (and drinking the night before to celebate my best friend's b-day,
a fella couldn't hold on no more).

So i woke up and realized that i was not going to get the shoe (even had a dream about cats successfully obtaining a
pair and flashing it in my face - like that e-jerk of a doo-doo stain JIZZA).

WIth that said, i'm one of the more bitter cats on here and

this is the last time you will see me in this thread. 

GZA... you can go to hell.

laugh.gif
at Lebron saying he has the better shoe because it's his shoe. I like the Lebrons but overall the Kobes are better. Also, the Kobes were sold out first if that means anything.

One thing I've learned about Kobes from all the Vs that released last year is that if you are on the fence about a color, cop anyway and unload later if you decide you don't like them.

There were so many colors last year where I was like meh, don't really want. And then a couple months later I really wanted them.

Man I am glad NDC worked for me last night, I was going to try and double up this morning but said eff it, one pair is enough since these babies are probably indestructible like the V's. I did the 2 day air mail on NDC, can't wait! For those of us that got em, congrats. And those that didn't, just wait, you already know these prices will drop in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom