OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by alsasam

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by searchin4js
HA HA.... This guy is salty... NO GRINCH FOR YOU!! LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its honestly people like you that are killing the sneaker game. You could tell me im salty but I always cop the shoes i want and go after, Just struck out on these some how. I always try to look out for others on NT but when you buy up every single pair in stock to make bread?? GET A JOB!! I understand selling a pair cause the store ran out of your size and you're trying to cop your size but seriously people like you ain't cool so i wouldnt try to show off too much. abstractability I see you bro 
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
duh duh duh duh..... captain save a ho... lol I see another salty player in the mix... blah blah I have a job... blah blah ... I have a college degree ( a 4 year not a 2 year one now)... blah blah...  DONT LIVE HOME WITH MOM... I have more kixs than you do... Not going in on ya cant waste time on a peion like ya but i will say this
. I had fun today going to footlocker on 34st me and my dude bought about ONLY (HA HA) 25 PAIR S OF 88... GOT THERE RIGHT BEFORE ALLEN OF OSNEAKER copped the rest of the stock. lol i find it funny. If y'all salty dudes do any research, make any connects you would have saw they were being sold on 34 st and got there before me. They opened at 7 I got there at 6 sat in front in my car they opened at 7 was in there 15 min before any one else showed. I sell cause its fun to do. O yeah I then went to hoh reclaimed my spot that my boy had on hold and bought some more. o yeah i got that size for ya..
BUT I HOPE YOU CAN SEE THIS :::NO SHOE FOR YOU!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
I doubt you have a legit job though. Otherwise you wouldnt be camping out and kissing a@# just to resell shoes. But hey hustle is hustle. It's hard time for people who doesn't have a solid career. Whatever bring food to your table, feed your children and help you feel better about that minimum wage job you have. The point that the other guy was trying to say IS you're killing it for the people who really want these shoes for retail.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

pfzFKsWhQeXErtWwPNl0ctLg4q0KtCYAcaf-bqkFqnk

just in case yall missed it..............

bron: "your kicks are FUGLY!!"
kobe: "ok, ok, mister, just dont hurt me.......!"

bron: "triple double for your momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol
tongue.gif
Cool pic bro!  That hasn't been posted in here before!!
indifferent.gif

25 pairs of grinches
thats a month worth of work right there for average person
congrats noble you a monster
i been to hoh only twice in my life but i never knew you can come threw
and just scoop all those pairs like that i thought they where limits noble especially on a kobe launch shoe
you learn sumthin new everyday

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

And then Kobe raised 5 fingers and said congats on your meaningless win.  Last years loss on Christmas really meant a lot in June right?  I don't think soooooo!!! 5 Rings > 0
Well said my friend.

Man some of the people in this thread need to grow the F#$k up! Who cares if you are a resaler or if you think lebron's shoe looks better. THIS IS A KOBE VI THREAD! Not " I sell kicks" or " I got more shoes than you" GROW UP! back to the shoes please before this thread get locked.

i swear, these lebron fans are jelly or something. i don't see kobe fans going into the lebron thread and trying to stir up $!%!.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i swear, these lebron fans are jelly or something. i don't see kobe fans going into the lebron thread and trying to stir up $!%!.

haters gonna hate
eyes.gif

They don't realize they are making their whole group look like a bunch of idiots the way the keep coming in here posting that picture of the "biggest loser".  5 Rings to ZERO you moronic idiots.  Go back to your ugly %*! moon boot lookin Lebron garbage kicks.  Kobe has nothing to prove to you.  Lebron doesnt even deserve the privelege of eating a big steaming plate of Kobe's turds.

In this thread we talk about Kobe kicks and could care less what your boy puzzy idol is up to.  Whether its playing under the bleachers with DWade or playing hide the sausage log with Bosh, we don't care to see pictures of your precious loser Lebron so get out of here with that crap.

I agree no more further comments with these salty people. imo the Kobies are kinda stiff... but my v's were the same way till I broke em in. But I love the cw. I am a sucker for the bright popping colors. Only problem with the brons i saw today at hoh all the young bloods were coming in to cop. smh. the brons are trying to catch up with kobe and the lightness of his sneakers with the v2. Not sure if that will happen. Cant wait for round 2 between the lakers and the heat. Kobe looked pissed at the press conference.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Man some of the people in this thread need to grow the F#$k up! Who cares if you are a resaler or if you think lebron's shoe looks better. THIS IS A KOBE VI THREAD! Not " I sell kicks" or " I got more shoes than you" GROW UP! back to the shoes please before this thread get locked.

Preach x 100 .... I thought the tread was about the shoes ... What up with all the damn hate ... Either you got them or you want them...
Me personaly I GOT THEM and I'm gonna ROCK them Like they are SUPPOSE to be rocked not put in a box and hidden for years SMH...
Im just saying.... GO LAKERS...

Man the Kobe Mamba Men's Shorts on NDC are
pimp.gif

A Grinch green pair would be real dope.

And then Kobe raised 5 fingers and said congats on your meaningless win.  Last years loss on Christmas really meant a lot in June right?  I don't think soooooo!!! 5 Rings > 0
and you can say that again ... We lose on christmas every year , but we still end up playing for the chip at the end of the season ... 

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

and you can say that again ... We lose on christmas every year , but we still end up playing for WINNING the chip at the end of the season ... 

fixed

Originally Posted by marley

They don't realize they are making their whole group look like a bunch of idiots the way the keep coming in here posting that picture of the "biggest loser".  5 Rings to ZERO you moronic idiots.  Go back to your ugly %*! moon boot lookin Lebron garbage kicks.  Kobe has nothing to prove to you.  Lebron doesnt even deserve the privelege of eating a big steaming plate of Kobe's turds.

In this thread we talk about Kobe kicks and could care less what your boy puzzy idol is up to.  Whether its playing under the bleachers with DWade or playing hide the sausage log with Bosh, we don't care to see pictures of your precious loser Lebron so get out of here with that crap.

Yeah, there are definitely Kobe people pulling that mess in the Lebron threads.  It was all over the Lebron VII thread, and has shown up here and there in the VIII thread.  It's annoying as hell on both ends, and some people on both sides need to grow the eff up.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
at the pics Ferrari posted! Can't wait to get my pair!

Thanks man. They are getting buried in this nonsense, haha. Can we just talk about the shoes? If you want to b&*(& at each other, use PMs cause we don't want to hear about it. Hope everyone got their pairs! 
*EDIT here's one more teaser*

Post your pics everyone

^^^
I haven't copped any VIs yet, but I might cop the shorts and that Kobe AW77 hoody.

lets get this back to normal...pic i posted way back in the morning..idk why my background comes out like this i dont edit my pics at all just tag em.
5uhkk3.jpg

great pics everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom