OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my tracking number from kb24...didn't realize they ship parcel post though
sick.gif

Oh well can't wait for them to arrive!

WallyHopp wrote:
I'm not surprised though, Tinker's shoe flops in 2004 with a price point of only $110. So fresh minds get involved in 2009 and Avar designs Nikes "first rebirth" shoe ignoring the model 5 years prior. This time, no dual zoom, no shank plates, no seamless upper, and now some cool shiny synthetic material. Avar claims the forefoot is better with nothing as it'll be more flexible or "free".... And now in 2010, he's proclaiming the zoom setup in the kobe VI's as ideal... I just don't get it.

i don't understand... the v's and the vi's both have the same zoom setup, do they not? 

Originally Posted by alsasam

Really sorry bout that guys.. Definitely not trying to get this locked.. Mods i consider myself warned.. Just dying for this shoe and after the BS Niketown Miami pulled on me.. Just so damn frustrating..
Did you line up at HOH?

Originally Posted by al3x89

WallyHopp wrote:
I'm not surprised though, Tinker's shoe flops in 2004 with a price point of only $110. So fresh minds get involved in 2009 and Avar designs Nikes "first rebirth" shoe ignoring the model 5 years prior. This time, no dual zoom, no shank plates, no seamless upper, and now some cool shiny synthetic material. Avar claims the forefoot is better with nothing as it'll be more flexible or "free".... And now in 2010, he's proclaiming the zoom setup in the kobe VI's as ideal... I just don't get it.
i don't understand... the v's and the vi's both have the same zoom setup, do they not? 

Read his whole post. He's talking about the trainers, not kobe's, at that point

Not sure if this is posted, but release dates:

Concords:  1/15/11 Kobe VI  White/Black/Concord  429659-100,  $130
Chaos:       1/25/11 Zoom Kobe VI, Dark Grey/Metallic Silver,Glass Blue    429659-005, $130
Breds:        2/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Black/White Varsity Red $130 429659-001
LA's????    3/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Varsity Royal/White-Black $130 429659-400

Originally Posted by gambino54

Not sure if this is posted, but release dates:

Concords:  1/15/11 Kobe VI  White/Black/Concord  429659-100,  $130
Chaos:       1/25/11 Zoom Kobe VI, Dark Grey/Metallic Silver,Glass Blue    429659-005, $130
Breds:        2/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Black/White Varsity Red $130 429659-001
LA's????    3/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Varsity Royal/White-Black $130 429659-400
Thanks for the info. 
Concords and Chaos will definitely be copped. The Varsity Royal pair might be the Dukes

Got my shipping confirmation from kb24.com..size 10 coming my way
pimp.gif
now I need the lebrons

3/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Varsity Royal/White-Black $130 429659-400

I'm thinking these are the Duke's...I hope they're a GR and not HoH only.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

If im a 9.5 in the cool greys should i cop a 10 or 9.5?

Go back to Jordan Brand where the quality sucks and the prices are stupid.
He asked a simple question. You should be safe with either a 9.5 or 10. I don't own the CG's, but I have found that I can wear either a 10.5 or 11 in the Kobe's. A 10.5 is a little snug at first, but once you break them in, they feel perfect. The 11 fits perfect out of the box and don't stretch.

There's a thread for that, in the Jordan Brand forum. And no attitude, just felt dude was trying to be funny by asking a question about a shoe that has a entire thread dedicated to it. Sorry.....

^^hes asking if he's a size 9.5 in cool greys what size he should buy the Kobes in...no need to jump on his case for a simple question.

I'd say stay with the 9.5 since I've heard the newer 11s run small anyway. You should be fine with your true size if sizing compares to the Vs.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Originally Posted by al3x89

WallyHopp wrote:

Read his whole post. He's talking about the trainers, not kobe's, at that point
i wasn't sure. his post confused me a little. 

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

If im a 9.5 in the cool greys should i cop a 10 or 9.5?
If you are a 9.5 in the 2010 Cool Greys you are a 9.5 in the Kobes.  The cool greys run a little on the tight side just like the Kobes.  I am a 12 in both the 2010 Cool Grey and the Kobe line.

Finally got my grinches. Sigh of relief FOR REAL! can't wait for del sol now... Waiting ti hear more reviews from on court

Rice cw is growing on me. This has to be one of my favorite Kobe shoes. The creativity, comfort and true-to-size feel is something we don't see in shoes anymore.

The Rice's are absolutely ridiculous. Best color way so far, hands down. Too bad most limited edition Kobes only go up to size 15.Ps- as been pointed out by others, the side seems to have an owl, not a snake.

I think it is easier to see the Owl / Mamba face in this pic.  I'm still not sure if it is an owl or a mamba but it is aggressive and I like that.
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-rice-hs-05.jpg

I need your help guys...

I got a chance to cop a size 11 grinch vi but wore a 11.5 with the kobe iV's and those fit PERFECT...Should I be okay? Never got a chance to compare the fit to the V...Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom