OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^makes me wish I had a pair of the xmas day ones.....

getting robbed for kicks?.....is it '88?....

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
!!! I got up earlier Sunday morning to try and copped the Xmas pair with no luck to say the least
eyes.gif
. I got my pair after waiting in line for 1 hour, then I got robbed by these fools who didn't get theirs
frown.gif
!!! This isn't suppose to happen to me, I'm a big and I'm White
smokin.gif
!!! I'm officially done when this shoe smh
tired.gif
sorry to hear that ,  not to sound like a **** but u got robbed cause those dudes knew they could come up off you . Being big and white means nothing BUT AT LEAST YOUR ALIVE.
Bring a buddy next time or park your car close so you can make a speedy exit.Shoe release's make people crazy.

forgot to mention my review for my kobes after i used them on the court yester day
played 3 games was blown away by them the feel is great once broken in ofcourse will admit
they were stiff on my feet. they are narrow so if you have a wide foot maybe once size up from your true size might
help

performance wise thise score 10/10
did slip once but court at my park are trash =(

found my new ball shoes no longer will i use any form of jordan dont
know how jordan even did it wearing some of his

dam dudes getting got for kobes things ive learned
doesnt hurt to roll deep or carry a little something

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
!!! I got up earlier Sunday morning to try and copped the Xmas pair with no luck to say the least
eyes.gif
. I got my pair after waiting in line for 1 hour, then I got robbed by these fools who didn't get theirs
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did they have a gun/knife? if not did you at least hit somebody?

dudes concerned about heel creases now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

oh yeah...page 1 needs to be updated
nerd.gif

Now that more pics of the BLue LA editions have surfaces I'm disappointed. I don't like that cloud effect. Keep it all blue.

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

eyes.gif
1)first he tried to hate and deter people from picking up a pair
     2)then he says it was good debut
     3)then he goes back to hating on them
     4)now his story is that he actually lined up for 1 hour and got a pair only to get robbed.

eh you bored son? sounds like you just want attention... forgive me if im wrong  but your total of 15 posts is filled with so much BS it aint even funny.
eyes.gif

I have to say I'm loving the LA blue kobes..kinda remind me off colors from G.I. Joe the evil dude with the blue and hint of red on the cobra symbol.

Originally Posted by Executive76

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did they have a gun/knife? if not did you at least hit somebody?

dudes concerned about heel creases now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

oh yeah...page 1 needs to be updated
nerd.gif
damn sorry to hear that, thats why i carry mase on me and something in the trunk

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

Where did this happen?

Mannnnnnn

If aces look anywhere near like that!!!

I'm selling my body, so I can buy the whole store and then go somewhere else and buy a whole other store. Lol

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

eyes.gif
1)first he tried to hate and deter people from picking up a pair
     2)then he says it was good debut
     3)then he goes back to hating on them
     4)now his story is that he actually lined up for 1 hour and got a pair only to get robbed.

eh you bored son? sounds like you just want attention... forgive me if im wrong  but your total of 15 posts is filled with so much BS it aint even funny.
eyes.gif
good point that's BS 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Executive76, you must of missed the debate a few pages ago regarding those Rice VI's.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I don't check this thread often enough to keep up. my bad
embarassed.gif

It's all good.  It's just that you missed out if that "animal" on the heel was a Snake or an Owl.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those people saying owl were confusing Rice University with the Rice High School that Nike sponsors.  But those people were so sure it was an owl. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

$215 shipped a good price on the grinches? and any restocks? or nah

If I had the money...I'd probably pay that right about now...I'm sick that I didn't get a pair on RD...mall by me only got the Del Sol's...closest place to me was a couple hours away and I didn't want to drive all the way down there to get in line.

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

dam man that really sucks, i would be going crazy if that would happen to me. but lmao about that big and white comment, hell im 6'2 big body hispanic and cut my hair to a zero fools dont f**k with me lol jk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Mannnnnnn

If aces look anywhere near like that!!!

I'm selling my body, so I can buy the whole store and then go somewhere else and buy a whole other store. Lol

Haha. I'm pretty sure mikeJordache23 would be first in line for you D! Haha and I think he'll want seconds from me and 3rd from FreshKnicks! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom