OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Mannnnnnn

If aces look anywhere near like that!!!

I'm selling my body, so I can buy the whole store and then go somewhere else and buy a whole other store. Lol

Haha. I'm pretty sure mikeJordache23 would be first in line for you D! Haha and I think he'll want seconds from me and 3rd from FreshKnicks! Haha

Lol

Mannnnnnn

I'm selling my body, so I can buy the whole store and then go somewhere else and buy a whole other store. Lol

Haha. I'm pretty sure mikeJordache23 would be first in line for you D! Haha and I think he'll want seconds from me and 3rd from FreshKnicks! Haha

That was the dude that was internet stalking you? Son was on here and i$$
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
!!! I got up earlier Sunday morning to try and copped the Xmas pair with no luck to say the least
eyes.gif
. I got my pair after waiting in line for 1 hour, then I got robbed by these fools who didn't get theirs
frown.gif
!!! This isn't suppose to happen to me, I'm a big and I'm White
smokin.gif
!!! I'm officially done when this shoe smh
tired.gif

eyes.gif
1)first he tried to hate and deter people from picking up a pair
     2)then he says it was good debut
     3)then he goes back to hating on them
     4)now his story is that he actually lined up for 1 hour and got a pair only to get robbed.

eh you bored son? sounds like you just want attention... forgive me if im wrong  but your total of 15 posts is filled with so much BS it aint even funny.
eyes.gif

was going to point this out when i was reading all these past pages..

Nevermindee had no mercy on that, man i was feeling real bad fo dude but know its sort of just funny how the story ends.sorry.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Mannnnnnn

Lol yeahDude is nuts manThat was the dude that was internet stalking you? Son was on here and i$$
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mannnnnnn

Lol yeahDude is nuts manThat was the dude that was internet stalking you? Son was on here and i$$
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Haha yeah man. That dude was that chick in college/highschool that always wanted you, but never could, cuz you didn't like Fat chicks.

Watching the Laker game on NBATV right now...Kobe's rockin' the Del Sol's...and he's on fire right now...8 or LA's 12 points in the first few minutes.

Originally Posted by Hugo

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
!!! I got up earlier Sunday morning to try and copped the Xmas pair with no luck to say the least
eyes.gif
. I got my pair after waiting in line for 1 hour, then I got robbed by these fools who didn't get theirs
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

eyes.gif
     4)now his story is that he actually lined up for 1 hour and got a pair only to get robbed.

eh you bored son? sounds like you just want attention... forgive me if im wrong  but your total of 15 posts is filled with so much BS it aint even funny.
eyes.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
That what im saying. How did he get robbed when there are security near the lines at every major HOH releases. What a lame.

tried on a pair of del sols in a 9.5 and 10 to see how they fit. the 9.5s toebox was tight. as for the 10s, the toebox was perfect (espeically if i decided to ball in them). my main concern for both sizes was the heel.. whenever i would flex my toes on the ground with the heel up, the heel would slip down (off) a bit making it feel like it was loose.

just wondering if anyone else has this issue. i might just end up wearing my VIs casually instead of playing ball in them.

Originally Posted by trojan24

is $245 too much for the grinches?

depends on what size you wear...everywhere I look online I can't find a size 12 for less than that...I'm hoping someone will trade me a pair in the near future becasue I really don't want to have to pay the prices that I'm seeing right now.

Mannnnnnn

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Haha yeah man. That dude was that chick in college/highschool that always wanted you, but never could, cuz you didn't like Fat chicks.

LOL
roll.gif
msg'd me too, i like healthy chicks just not ugly chicks....Puahahahaha jk.

^ eric avar did say the insole is specially designed to mold the foot, so i think it'll take few wears to feel better, what size were u in the kobe v?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Hugo

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

eyes.gif

eh you bored son? sounds like you just want attention... forgive me if im wrong but your total of 15 posts is filled with so much BS it aint even funny.
eyes.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
That what im saying. How did he get robbed when there are security near the lines at every major HOH releases. What a lame.
security was probably on NT earlier and saw his post and just walked right past him as he was getting mugged.

As for the questions regarding whether X amount is a good price for grinches. To be honest i think everyone has a idea of how much they want to spend on them so asking others is really a question of how much are you willing to spend. If you got the money and you like them that much then go for it or see if you can negotiate a better price with the buyer. IMO the best price is retail+taxÛ30 or so more. Otherwise i rather just get some IDs.

I wore mine today to the gym and they are incredible, they fit like a dream. I did a review on them and the Xmas day Lebrons at youtube.com/Sneakerpimp215 im tryna get some more subscribers. check it out

Saw the Grinches (gs size) and the del-sol up close and I can say that the del-sol will be copped.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

^ eric avar did say the insole is specially designed to mold the foot, so i think it'll take few wears to feel better, what size were u in the kobe v?

oh yeah thats right. thanks for the reminder. i wore a 10 in the Vs. really hoping thats true because these VIs look comfortable to play ball in.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

I wore mine today to the gym and they are incredible, they fit like a dream. I did a review on them and the Xmas day Lebrons at youtube.com/Sneakerpimp215 im tryna get some more subscribers. check it out

Do the kobes and you might get them subscribers. But then again, the lebron IS the better shoe between the two according to the king.

Any speculation on when the rice will release? Those and the glass blues are the only pairs that really appeal to me so far. Sucks that they both wont be out for a while, even though i wouldnt start wearing them till it was shorts weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom