OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Just got them in, VERY nice in person! real clean & simple.
are those patent leather in the heel?
or just some shiny material?

Shiny soft plastic / rubbery material.

Originally Posted by dcUA

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Just got them in, VERY nice in person! real clean & simple.
are those patent leather in the heel?
or just some shiny material?

Shiny soft plastic / rubbery material.
got to see these in person.
so far the CWs that i've copped and will cop:
-DEL SOLs
-glass blue
-chaos

on the fence with the chaos lately but still an awesome make up. need to see more colorways.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

Sup guys, long time lurker here. The court was dirty...

That's just down right dirty. Taking pictures of Kobes and a..... Won't dare utter that word!
are people stepping on your shoes when your on the bench?

got my grinches today...just got home to see em. There are some very nice pics in this thread, but pics do these no justice. These things are fire!!!!

Sup guys, long time lurker here. I broke my grinches in tonight at the garden. The VIs are better on the court than the IVs and Vs, if you ask me. 
maybe the weakest point of the 6s is the wrinkly midsole.
i know about the "shoes are meant to be worn so stfumf".
but after a few walks and light pick up games on my del sols,
they crease too much.maybe the paint on the midsole or something.
this is A VERY MINOR COMPLAINT though. of course
you'd like your shoes to look good. that's why we buy these nice
shoes in the first place,otherwise we'd all be buying 20 pairs of adidas pro models.
on the contrary, what nike did with the upper is revolutionary, no creases, looks
to be durable and very very lightweight. but that midsole is a bit of a pain to look at.

Congrats to Kobe surpassing Dominique Wilkins for 10th all time on the scoring list and finally we get a win after that rough skid!

Wifey bought me a pair of carpe diem 6s for Xmas and they are indeed
eek.gif
pimp.gif
in person

Sup guys, long time lurker here. I broke my grinches in tonight at the garden. The VIs are better on the court than the IVs and Vs, if you ask me. 

The court was dirty...

great pics creasing to the mid sole is crazy  though on the vis almost instant

The court was dirty...

This is what I like to see. Props.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those Grinches really got beat up on the court. Are you a big dude??

If you were referring to me, no i'm not a big dude by any means. I'm a little under 145 pounds. However, those nba courts, for some reason, seem to put a lot of stress on sneakers. It's probably due to the surface and traction. Also, keep in mind that I played over 10 games in these, and was doing a lot of running and cutting.

The more pics I see of the Concords the less I am liking them. Gonna have to see them in person to decide.

Colorway favorite is a matter of preference. We all have our own preference. So please dont hate if some people here are hyping up their favorite colorway. its normal i guess. Just a thougt. =)

It's funny, I read something in a magazine (think it was Fast Company) at least a year ago where they were talking about Nike and they hit on the Kobe line for a second. They said they were trying to focus on the "mamba" aspects and mentioned a shoe that would switch color depending on angle. Wonder if the Rice's do that, or if they have a crazy playoff colorway in mind?

Originally Posted by never wear them

The court was dirty...

This is what I like to see. Props.
Thanks. I don't buy Kobes to wear casually. I feel like the only way I get my money's worth out of them is by playing in them. Also, it would be a shame to not put this sneaker to use on the court. The VI is just an amazing sneaker to ball in. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom