OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

Wanna pick up another pair of Grinches......but not for that price 
frown.gif
 Not to mention, my first pair from them STILL hasn't come in yet. 
30t6p3b.gif
Has it not? That's crazy. How are they gonna do a restock and those who had already ordered them before haven't received them. HMMM

They cleared U.S. customs two days ago and that's the latest update I have on em. They're in NY and I'm in Maryland. Soooooooo, I'm hoping to see them early next week. I chose to buy from them, so I'm keeping my complaints to a minimum. But this wait has been, and is still, ridiculous. Read somewhere in this thread that somebody received the wrong size. Think it was with RMK store tho, not kicks-crew. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that my order gets delivered to my door just as I'd ordered it.

def worth it...no tax n most of the time free shipping makes it really worth it. 104 shipped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

gotta agree the 3D thing is kinda stupid...

thanks for the teaser pic anyway.

me:walking through the mall with 3D ASGs
random person:hey, cool shoes
me:wait, (busts out 3D glasses) here, put these on now look at em
happy.gif

random person: ohhh...OK those are um, cool?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm new to the Kobe's but I LOVE these...going down as a classic

can anyone tell me the release of the Chaos's and if they will hit Footlockers? If I have to pay resell value then I'm just going to get the Concords now

While y'all are talking about all this other stuff, the Concords quietly dropped today and I must say these are nice on feet...Had to rock em right out the store...Sorry for the poor quality of the pic...But discount or not these are worth the cop!

concord.jpg

Originally Posted by nikeairon

While y'all are talking about all this other stuff, the Concords quietly dropped today and I must say these are nice on feet...Had to rock em right out the store...Sorry for the poor quality of the pic...But discount or not these are worth the cop!

concord.jpg
Nice!

Stillin....no one really knows yet. I'd wait to pay reseller prices for now unless you can find a seller with pairs in hand for less than 200. You might regret paying more than that if they do end up dropping in the states...

Let's get more pics of concords. Liking em a lot
smokin.gif

Not sure about those 3Ds. Maybe cool to look at, but that's about it. Don't think I'd buy em.

Not really feelin the 3D's either...Too gimmicky for me...Never really been a fan of the colors red and blue together on a shoe, let alone separate left and right shoes...Might change my mind later tho you never know with these damn kobes lol...

oh my god! those 3Ds r so f**king sick... omg...
i love those... my list just expanded to 6 for the Kobe VIs now! dammmm!!!! those r so nice!!!!!

LOU DOGG 8 wrote:
Just came in yesterday the sole is so ICY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna ID another pair as soon as the SWOOSH goes VOLT!!!

You've posted these 3 times now and this isn't even the ID thread. 
We get it. They're icy.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

concord.jpg

thanks for the pic! as i expected, they looked 
pimp.gif
 with jeans~
number 4 on my list, gonna order with eastbay like always 
grin.gif

so... those originally called Chaos are obviously not Chaos... they are China...
maybe a special package in China? regular release in US?
either way, i m gonna get those without hesitation~ too nice!
#1 or #2 on my list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom