OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^congrats bro!

Thanks alot bro appreciate it man... one of the BEST days in my life holding my lil man for the 1st time.. 1st day when me & wifey come home with him, 1st thing Wifey tells me "sooo where can we put a shelf for his Sneakers"
pimp.gif
 lol

Congrats man. Enjoy that man. Wife is a keeper.
Thanks Ed appreciate it bro

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

when they were ORIGINALLY listed here, it was spelled out orange countRy, maybe it was just a typo, bt maybe not. either tag would work for the shoe, too bad the heel isnt navy blue, then all the georgetown fans would want a pair !

someone mentioned a STRATEGIC RELEASE ORDER this year. i kinda agree. the del sol v's, which are some of my favs, didnt catch FIRE like the vi's did. why ? maybe because we saw a laker colorway first, and to be honest, once the lakeshow colorway, ANY lakeshow colorway comes up its hard to follow it up, thats why i think we havent seen one yet. odd because last year the v's first drop was the aways(please correct me if i am mistaken). i wonder if the del sol vi dropped in a month or 2 would it be so well liked ? ( i love it fwiw).

congrats GF23, now ya gotta cop tha kobes in your size and the lil mans !

what are you talking about? the del sol vi and the concords are laker colorways. he wouldnt be wearing them right now if they werent
laugh.gif

nike finally got it right. releasing both general release colorways for both home and away while kobe still wears them = better sales. and so when he starts playing in a "home" or "away" laker colorway later on in the season nike will release accordingly.....instead of releasing while he has moved on to another colorway.

miss the days when sig players only had 2-4 colorways released for their sig shoes. adidas still does it but i think they have to because nobody buys their shoes....

by laker colorway i meant purple AND yellow , the concords could also be a sacramento colorway, but not if you incorporate perp/yellow together, sorry bout the vagueness

The OCs are (probably) named as such because Kobe lives there. He lives in Newport Beach, 10 miles up the street from me. (He goes to the same Catholic church as my parents occaisionally, St .Edwards)

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^congrats bro!

Thanks alot bro appreciate it man... one of the BEST days in my life holding my lil man for the 1st time.. 1st day when me & wifey come home with him, 1st thing Wifey tells me "sooo where can we put a shelf for his Sneakers"
pimp.gif
 lol

Awesome! congrats! that's definitely something my Fiancee would say
happy.gif

by laker colorway i meant purple AND yellow , the concords could also be a sacramento colorway, but not if you incorporate perp/yellow together, sorry bout the vagueness

I def agree with you bro, the kobe VI has NO REAL Laker colorway.. the Vs had a great Home color way & Away.. Del Sol's dont represent Lakers nor do the concords.. I want a Black/Purple/Yellow, White/Purple/Yellow & Purple/Yellow/White color way for the VI 

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

The OCs are (probably) named as such because Kobe lives there. He lives in Newport Beach, 10 miles up the street from me. (He goes to the same Catholic church as my parents occaisionally, St .Edwards)

they aren't even named "OC's"...someone just started calling them that and people ran with it....OC would be stupid name for a shoe that has LA on the insoles
laugh.gif
...they're called Sunset

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2011/01/18/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-“sunset”/

Yeah, the whole "OC" nickname is really stupid. Sunsets is much better. Not to mention, that's the actual name.

>> the kobe VI has NO REAL Laker colorway <<

DYING for one. saw an ID in the ID thread that was real real real nice, home colorway.

it is convenient that the del sols go with the uniform quite well same as concords, but yeah imho they aint as you said TRUE LAKER COLORWAYS.

doesnt a shoe need BOTH purp/yellow in it to be a Laker Colorway ?????????????? anyone. jus wonderin is all

maybe since ORANGE is on the Sunsets they will add it to the ID option for the Base Color, its be nice

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

they aren't even named "OC's"...someone just started calling them that and people ran with it....OC would be stupid name for a shoe that has LA on the insoles
laugh.gif
...they're called Sunset

tell that to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
roll.gif

images

OC, Sunset, Sunkist, whatever, they din.t appeal to me. If it was Orange and Black with the colors strategically placed then maybe....

I couldn't be more jealous of the Kobe Fans than I am right now about the VI Sunsets.

You lucky Bastids.

While we Lebron loyalists are just left wanting waiting not getting.

Same old story. Losing fans by the day....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I couldn't be more jealous of the Kobe Fans than I am right now about the VI Sunsets.

You lucky Bastids.

While we Lebron loyalists are just left wanting waiting not getting.

Same old story. Losing fans by the day....

WORD. Yeah don't understand why they don't release most of the LBJ samples.

^^ cuz lebron decides which colorways drop and the rest are just for him and his peoples... That's what I heard... I use to love the Lebron VIIs until the best colorways never released...

Anyways, to stay on topic, OC Sunsets are copped! The Kobe VIs are too dope... Not one colorway that I'm hating yet...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

laugh.gif
...they're called Sunset

tell that to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
roll.gif

images

roll.gif
I don't get that whole Los Angeles Angels of Aneheim crap...Aneheim ain't in LA County.

I def agree with you bro, the kobe VI has NO REAL Laker colorway.. the Vs had a great Home color way & Away.. Del Sol's dont represent Lakers nor do the concords.. I want a Black/Purple/Yellow, White/Purple/Yellow & Purple/Yellow/White color way for the VI 

I agree. I just hope they come out with one.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Why? You're allowed to buy them too.
Oh.. thats happening my man....if I dont get the Ty treatment on these
pimp.gif

Its just a shame the kicks I WANT to see in these great colors dont come out for the line I follow most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom