OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lft0t5HJFA1qar0vmo1_500.jpg

just leaving this here

Originally Posted by c4

never wear them- nice pics! I didn't even want to see em at first cause I didn't have a pair
laugh.gif

Thanks to a fellow NTer I got em!! Couldn't be happier. Thanks again bro, made my day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now I can look at pics in peace lol

pimp.gif
props to that NT'er. 

Anybody willing to help score a size 10? These pics combined with $*%!%! location for me for this release make missing these rough.

ya it's his knee injury that's stopping him.

i tore my ACL and cartilage last may, and i'm scared to dunk right now... but slowly every day i'm getting higher. i think if i actually tried, i'd be able to pull it off but i can't put my mind to it.

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

How come nobody likes me on here?
eyes.gif
, I'm a sneakerhead and Kobe head just like the rest.

'cuz you never contribute and make all these stupid statements! All you do is make yourself look even more dumb! Sorry, but real talk! Stop post whoring to 300 with nothing good to say! Stop trolling!

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

wow!! nice iDs!
i want to make one for myself right away after seeing these...

i thought these shoes only looked good with blk base, but i think i just couldn't come a nice colorway on the white base.

nice nice

Originally Posted by never wear them

a month has passed by, and i already got 9 pairs of these.... (4 ids) smh. seriously bout to rent out a storage room.
some pics i just took.

5399022106_9afa55e8b2_z.jpg

5399030762_32663e294e_z.jpg

5399026258_33b3d4265f_z.jpg

5399028582_e8b7118730_z.jpg

5398420803_babcac779e_z.jpg

5399033314_b71bfd3df7_z.jpg

better than pics. The sole and the diff shades of blue is nice. wasnt planning on buying em, but went back and got another pair for myself. Originally didn't like em but, its different in person... and it has some meaning to me at least and can relate.
I am so jelly right now you don't understand the hate is just oozing out of me no more pics just no more
frown.gif

The L.A.'s look good. It sucks that they were so limited. You know the sunsets and the rest are gonna be just as tough to pick up unless you live in L.A. Next time gotta make sure I get a pair online but I'm sure I'll end up getting them on ebay.

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

How come nobody likes me on here?
eyes.gif
, I'm a sneakerhead and Kobe head just like the rest.

Three reasons. 
1. You're an idiot.

2. You say the stupidest things.

3. You're a hypocrite.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ put it in your signature newby...

does that really help, seriously?
thapointguy wrote:
c4 wrote:
never wear them- nice pics! I didn't even want to see em at first cause I didn't have a pair 
laugh.gif

Thanks to a fellow NTer I got em!! Couldn't be happier. Thanks again bro, made my day 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Now I can look at pics in peace lol

pimp.gif
 props to that NT'er. 

Yeah, that's whassup.  If anyone knows where I can PHONE in an order, please let me know.  I know they're still in Cali, so pm me if you can help me out.  I would very much appreciate it.  Thx.

So sad^ damn resellers! It's all good when they mark up a lil (for tip) to help people who live away from major cities a chance, but damn... Double retail? Some even more! SMFH...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by jdub562

Not even your pics can save these for me NWT

laugh.gif
 i feel you tho. certain shoes aren't cutting it for some ppl.

its a nice looking shoe. the graphic is what i really like. the telephone post, palm trees, clouds... its just looks nice. 

it isn't "od"... its mainly on 1 shoe... and that's that....

unlike these monstrosities 
sick.gif

alien.gif

sick.gif

omega-aj22.jpg

316269_142_A.jpg

the graphic is subtle in a way. its not so overwhelming and sh**... 

The East LA's look like new generation Grails compared to those atrocious things. My eyes hurt now! I would be more into them w/out the graphic and just a hint more of red...then I'd be rockin' them w/a Dodger fitted, jeans, and a white V-neck tee. The perfect fit for this beautiful So-Cal day.

So Cal people if you are looking for east la kobe's they have them at footaction in Pasadena. I know they have a 9.5 & 10 in stock not sure on other sizes.

Ima prob bust mine out tomorrow.

Khaki cargo shorts,
Linen button down or white tee
And I don't usually wear hats... But I'll put on that dodger hat. Or go get that classic fade, Zero on the sides, and a 1 and a half on top
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom