OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in Hawaii wear Crocs, haha... The Japanese tourist here go crazy for them... smh

3Ds look dope in the pickup pictures!

i just couldn't get excited about the 3Ds because of the purposely mismatching red and blue heel cups

congrats to those that got their pairs though

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Trying to change the topic since the 3D are done with. 
I think the Chinas are going to be limited as well. I saw on ebay and kicks-crew that it has the lace lock but in a regular box. This is how the insoles look like.
429659-006_6_Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VI%20006%20hw.jpg

The "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" are only on the general releases. Am I on to something here?

That's right. The UK/European versions have the "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" tagline on the insoles. Rakim in UK posted pics of that a while back. The limited version of the Chinas with the special lacelock/insoles are most likely exclusive to China.
But shouldn't they come in the special box? The ones I say with the lace lock and special insoles are in the regular black box.
No, the ones with the special box came with a Kobe/China t-shirt and were extremely limited (80 pairs). I think it was 40 in Shanghai's NT and 40 in Beijing's NT. Basically there are 3 types of China releases:
1) 80 pair super limited edition with the special box, insoles, lacelocks, and t-shirt (exclusive to China)

2) 300 limited edition with the special insoles & lacelocks but regular black box (exclusive to China as far as we know)

3) GR edition with no lacelock, "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" insoles, and regular black box. (already out in UK/Europe)

Most likely I'm guessing we'll get the GR edition here in the US.

I gotta be honest- +@@ cares about an insole design that no one will really ever see, and a lace lock that looks similar to a Jibbitz for a pair of crocs.  Not like these are the Jordan 6s or anything.  I will settle for the Chinas straight up with regular insoles and a regular box.  Tyvm

Small heads up: the only SCHEDULED chance to get a pair of the 3D's would be from the Nike Vault on 2/17, though this might be no help since this is in the middle of All-Star weekend and I'd imagine it might be impossible to even get in the store during the festivities. But maybe they might have a huge shipment or something.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

So glad I dislike the 3ds. Their def not worth the hype either. Gr pairs are the best and most easily obtainable. The way it should be.
agree 100% with you man 100%%

roll.gif
Sure buddy. This is what salty people would normally say after they struck out on a release. Imo these will be like the South Beach. People will regret for not getting them down the road. Wait for a celebrity to wear it to build more hype 
laugh.gif

Or that's what people who sincerely don't like a sneaker say. I never once said I'd buy them and I even had the opportunity to and could of resold but why bother. Funny how you compare these to another hypebeast sneaker.
I wouldn't call the 3D's a hypebeast sneaker, sure they are a little gimicky I'll admit but definitely not a hypebeast shoe

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

did i miss something?? what are the crocs?

Concords im sure

Are you guys serious? this better be a damn joke!
whoops! wow didnt even see those crocs lol take it back sorry not concords lol how i miss that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Check NTLV Facebook. March Kobe VI - Rice, China, Dukes & Glass Blue, YESSSS!!.
Good to hear - it would be nice if the Denver NT got either the Rice or the Chinas, but Im not holding out hope as they seem to get almost no "limited" releases

Originally Posted by LA KB24

do you guys think the sole on the asg will turn yellow?

Maybe a bit over time. A pair of my Olympic IVs has a similar sole and it did turn a bit yellow, but not too bad.

Originally Posted by kapstone

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Check NTLV Facebook. March Kobe VI - Rice, China, Dukes & Glass Blue, YESSSS!!.
Good to hear - it would be nice if the Denver NT got either the Rice or the Chinas, but Im not holding out hope as they seem to get almost no "limited" releases
If nothing changes from Nike, the Rice will be able to be copped by all who want them.  I remember several weeks ago being told on here there was  a 5 pair per limit customer on NDC, but then they were pushed back.  I really don't think they will be that limited though, definitely not like the 3D's and Grinches

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Well, the search for an 11 begins now...
Same here...my friend was tied up on business and LA's and OC's are a go, but 3D's after the strike out are now being hunted
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom