OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Holiday

Pardon the ignorance, but these all-stars come out Midnight Wends. right?

Yes 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The heel is a hologram on the ASG? Seems like it since it has the same material.
side of the heel, yes.

Personally, I think the ASG and BHM KD3's look way cleaner than both the Kobe and LeBron's kicks. Just not sure how they look on the feet.
laugh.gif

I like the Kobe's better then the other 2. KDIII's look cool, Lebron's are 
sick.gif
. Kobe's are a must cop for me.

Local footlocker in the IE is getting ASG's so they're not going to be as hard as 3D's and OC's for people asking. They look nice but I need $$$ for BHM's, Rices and China's.

Seen the breds in person today. Red is not a vibrant in person as it is in pics. Damn you waverder!!   
wink.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The heel is a hologram on the ASG? Seems like it since it has the same material.
side of the heel, yes.

Personally, I think the ASG and BHM KD3's look way cleaner than both the Kobe and LeBron's kicks. Just not sure how they look on the feet.
laugh.gif
Do you know what the hologram is of?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Kobe shoes never really look right with jean. These are meant to be worn on the court with shorts only
Enh. I disagree.
word...

Will the China's release stateside
nerd.gif
Si!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Metallic Pewter/Ink-White-Crimson[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-006[/td][/tr][/table]

After Wed I'll be 4/4 with the ASG releases. Not much for me after that.... Rices and maybe Chinas, hm.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by KeepItCln

Third time's a charm, finally. After lining up friday, saturday and now today.
not looking worth the wait.
I don't get why dudes go crazy for these bright #+@ colors 
laugh.gif
I like bright colors and i liked these but the more pics i see the more i dont like them

Damn missed out on my OCs by a couple of mins @ NTLA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm not feeling the red hologram material or the white rear midsole on the ASG... Probably break out my ASG Vs and be over it.

said i would totally pass on the OC's mainly because of the hassle... but damnnnn, they basically fell on my lap today
eek.gif
... pics later.

Sad to say but I think the KDIII's look the best out of the all star pack.  Lebrons are disgusting like usual.  I like the kobe's but I went the ASG route last year and never took them out of the box

waverider-be careful with your shoes in the water!  I can just see the post now about them falling in the water now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sunsets are crazy, kinda wishing I was able to get a pair.
Nermindee- your pics aren't gonna help
laugh.gif
j/k

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Sad to say but I think the KDIII's look the best out of the all star pack.  Lebrons are disgusting like usual.  I like the kobe's but I went the ASG route last year and never took them out of the box

waverider-be careful with your shoes in the water!  I can just see the post now about them falling in the water now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha.. that why I might just take them floating around in my pool! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom