OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Disgusting loss. Inexcusable.

seriously... Lakers not looking like contenders this year. Hopefully come playoff time they get their heads straight like usual. 
I know the post season is where wins count but I'm afraid to lose homecourt to Boston.. thats going to be scary.

Those are sick refreshing pics of the grinch's + del sols. the blue las and 3ds came out good but im still glad i passed on them. but very clean pics man

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

My small Zoom Kobe VI Collection... It's gonna grow...
Nice collection and 
Nice manly bedsheets
happy.gif
hehe. 

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

Brea mall CHAMPS still has the KB VI OC's in a sz 8.5 and 14. Hope this helps sum1

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO. Cousin copped the 8..no 8.5.

now if only a spot had a 11.5...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Just got my tracking number from the OC restock on NDC. Others who were so fortunate should check their accounts. After seeing NWT's pics, I'm glad I made the purchase. Also big thanks to Baby Jumpman for the update that late night
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Got my tracking as well 
pimp.gif
No problem, glad they came through.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
How I still haven't received mine is beyond me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Will pass on ASG. I think the breds look better IMO. Just got shipping conformation from NDC on my OC's
smile.gif
. All I need now is BHM and Chinas and I should be done....for now.

Also does anyone know how limited the BHM's are going to be? I do not want to go through what I did for the Rice's again lol
Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

is the black history month kobe VI going to be limited???

^You both from NY right? Hit me with a pm, I know a spot with the BHM in stock now. I know they sell early sometimes, for the people not in NY if/when they start taking phone orders I'll post the info in the thread.

been mia for day or so, but man, these recent pics are crazy...from what i remember:

NWT - OC's
waverder - ASG's
mjrod1985 - 3D's

Great pics...I dont have any of those pairs, yet....thanks to pics. haha. tried for 3d's and missed out.
OC rd messed me up, however I could've had a friend snag a pair, but I slept and now regret.
And ASG, I didnt plan to cop, but I will be copping tonight thanks to you waverder. haha.
Looks like I'll be trying to snag OC's and 3-D's sometime, hope the prices drop.

On another note, my grinches came in yesterday. love em.

sup guys thanks to somebody earlier who mentioned that champs had some OC's left decided to call my local Champs and surprisingly the had a few pairs left. as of 7:00 pm, they had one 11.5 left, got the other pair. They had a few on display probably the more popular sizes, call and ask what they have left. Goodluck!

and Mike, you been killing on the restock updates in multiple threads, props homie.

If for some reason you see 3-D's and/or OC's pop up again, hit me up! lol

and my connect is not looking good, smdh. I'll keep you posted on that tho

around how long does the whole shipping process take? about 2 weeks?

I'm about to go to HOH in Long Island, NY but I'm afraid there will be a line and I will miss out
frown.gif

cool, thanks again.

I'm pretty mad lakers lost tonight.. if i miss out on these tonight i dont know what i'll do.

While looking for a pair of playoff 13's i saw things at like every sneaker store in NY
These are definitely not as limited as the other releases 

Little less than an hour to go. I'm gonna try my luck on ndc.
Don't feel like messing with eastbay

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

and Mike, you been killing on the restock updates in multiple threads, props homie.

If for some reason you see 3-D's and/or OC's pop up again, hit me up! lol

and my connect is not looking good, smdh. I'll keep you posted on that tho
Thanks fam, I'll text you if anything. Better set shorty straight though
laugh.gif

damn i wish i lived close to the vault for the OC's. im amazed at the different time periods stores have gotten those.

ui know someone has dark knight pics somewhere....lets see them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom