OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember....last years ASG ZKV release was the first time Eastbay used that wack $%% countdown timer
laugh.gif

Ahhh the memories haha.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Found 3D's for $215 shipped on Ebay so I pulled the trigger...luckily I found it 10 mins after he posted n copped, he listed mad sizes tonight and sold 4 already in the last hour.
They definitely didn't post any size 12's. 
30t6p3b.gif

He did...and I bought it.
laugh.gif
And yeah mjrod1985. Great price compared to what every other pair goes for and what people are asking. And he's in FL too, like an hr away so they should be here Friday if he ships tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's almost that time again....not just another release but lurking time! Get ready for the "easy cop" comments and "got my pair!"
QFT
"I just joined here within the hour and I copped them with ease and used my 95% off coupon so I quadrupled up!" 
laugh.gif

Good luck to those who want these, not feeling them at all even with a shiney box.  Shouldn't be too hard for you guys to cop.  Guess there won't be much entertainment tonight lol

I don't trust eastbay with their countdown clock.
You refresh the page and the clock goes down by about 20 or so seconds.

Thanks Nike! Got my pair! I guess I'm skipping on the BHM for now as I just copped the Kobe AF1 Low as well!

laugh.gif
 when did Eastbay have a countdown clock?  I havn't bought kicks in a minute and I am 
roll.gif
my %%$ of.  OH well... I will just get IDs. Easier than jumping around hoops just for a Kobe shoe. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

bout to go shoot around...
5452839296_4c8e23af99_z.jpg

5452840714_5def35a8a8_z.jpg

good luck to all you fellas that want em.

later
my next pair of kobes, i'll try to imitate these kinda shots in my laundry room.. but my lighting sucks though! haha.. it's been raining here, I doubt I can take my OCs to the beach and take a pix of them on my board. haha
Once again nice pix NWT!

Can't wait to see the @%% holes who try and resell these thinking there gonna be as exclusive as 3ds and ocs.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
 when did Eastbay have a countdown clock?  I havn't bought kicks in a minute and I am 
roll.gif
my %%$ of.  OH well... I will just get IDs. Easier than jumping around hoops just for a Kobe shoe. 
Why not get them off NDC?  It's easier, these won't sell out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom