OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
OC gone now. Damn they just banked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

I missed completely but good looking out dude. Did they have any 9.5's of any of them? Glad NTers got theirs!

I think so... the only size I saw missing was an 11 for the OC's just like NDC first did on release date..

KB24 just posted this :

The Wait Is Finally Over

All-Star weekend is about to kick off in Los Angeles and KB24.com has released four shoes tonight at 6:00pm (PST).

KB24.com store will have two pairs of special All-Star Zoom Kobe VI’s (Sunest and 3D),

Additionally, the KB24.com store will be releasing two versions of the Nike Air Force 1’s (Kobe Air Force One’s and Air Force Foamposit).

Make sure to drop by the KB24.com store and pick up these kicks to get you fully ready for the 2011 NBA All-Star weekend!

Big ups to Baby Jumpman for helping me out getting the OC's on the re-stock on NDC the other day, and for spot in Hempstead, NY that had the BHM's 
pimp.gif
 got the last 13! They only had 12 pairs total so I they are probably somewhat limited if I had to guess for those who are curious. Thanks man appreciate the help 
happy.gif

Also who were the NT's who they were holding the 2 sz12 for and the one that was trying to buy 3 pairs lol? 
I'll post some cell phone pics a little later

Info should've been posted before the tip off. smh. oh well I got my OCs. Smh at prices of Kobe AF1 and Foams.

I really hope that these shoes actually ship out...and they don't just hold my money for about a month
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

No problem guys! I missed out on 3ds and Ocs from NDC and wack %$@ eastbay. I happened to be browsing the site and the shoes started popping up...I almost pooped myself! For those that missed out like myself and got a pair tonight congrats!
Good looks again fam
pimp.gif

Glad i got my 3ds..they were second priority behind OCs..got my OCs comin my way thanks to my dude
thanks will for the heads up too bad as i was navigating my freaking phone died!! FTL!!! argh!! o wells. 

I was on a plane to nyc when 3D's dropped, couldn't get wristband for the OC's cause I was still in Cali. Didn't stand inline for a wristband to be part of the Rice release and see Kobe (i had tickets to the lakers/knicks game)...sum up my story...I HAVE NO LA'S, 3D'S OC'S OR RICES. FML.. my only pair are the Grinches.

Originally Posted by emjay

I was on a plane to nyc when 3D's dropped, couldn't get wristband for the OC's cause I was still in Cali. Didn't stand inline for a wristband to be part of the Rice release and see Kobe (i had tickets to the lakers/knicks game)...sum up my story...I HAVE NO LA'S, 3D'S OC'S OR RICES. FML.. my only pair are the Grinches.

You'll get another shot at the Rices 3/5.

Kstrick12 great looking out!! Got my size 10 3D order in. Hopefuly it goes through. All Star set complete. On to the next one. Thanks again man.

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

got them 02/16/11 for $145

nice pick up!
where did u got them man?

i wnt to pick up my pair already... don't wnt to wait.
a place that i avoid ast all costs... premium goods in houston. lol. they're all arrogant there. the owner Jen can get it though. lol

As SOON as I saw you post this, I called up Premium, and the guy answered the phone saying the Kobes weren't going to sell until the 26th. I had to head out to Rice Village, so I decided to visit the store anyway (since I had never been). Kobes were on display as soon as I walked in, and dude said they were selling for about $141 after taxes. I asked sizes, and they only had an 8.5, 14, and 15 left. Smh, missed out.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Big ups to Baby Jumpman for helping me out getting the OC's on the re-stock on NDC the other day, and for spot in Hempstead, NY that had the BHM's 
pimp.gif
 got the last 13! They only had 12 pairs total so I they are probably somewhat limited if I had to guess for those who are curious. Thanks man appreciate the help 
happy.gif

Also who were the NT's who they were holding the 2 sz12 for and the one that was trying to buy 3 pairs lol? 
I'll post some cell phone pics a little later

I missed out on OCs and 3Ds--again!  Then I see cubanref's post, and that just infuriates me. 
mad.gif

I don't have a problem with multiple buys as long as it's not some dude/dudette trying to resell all them joints.  If so, I'd have no problem with bringing back older rituals when torturing people.
64335626e8df9e4832ad8c1c45adb9c92d2b7c3.jpg

Of course, I'd first take off their shoes before the burning commenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom