OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up BHM's at spot in NY for $140 with tax and OC's came in from NDC thanks Baby Jumpman
smokin.gif
. Overall today was a good day  
pimp.gif

395231662.jpg

395231656.jpg

395231655.jpg

My little collection so far lol

395231659.jpg

Bring on the China's
devil.gif

I can't wait for the BHM drop next week! Congrats to those who got them early. Nice pics up there.

whoever copped the grinch's on kb24.com came up SICKx100. whoever copped 3ds and ocs came up x50. whoever copped asgs broke even

OC's were up for a hot minute, purchased, went back and the asg's are up...now i wonder what i'm getting, if i'm getting anything at all. (HOPING OC's get sent!!)

Originally Posted by emjay

OC's were up for a hot minute, purchased, went back and the asg's are up...now i wonder what i'm getting, if i'm getting anything at all. (HOPING OC's get sent!!)
Yeah that was quick. Hopefully it wasn't some type of error.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

^ dope collection man its the 'high tier' of kobes
Thanks man I got really lucky getting all 4 of my pairs. Hopefully everyone gets what they are looking for

Originally Posted by macnificent7

OMG they up again.

That's what I thought and I ordered a 10.5 but I think I'm getting the ASGs because the order summary had a pic of the ASG's.   I think they f'd up.

kb24 will make u wait 3 weeks to ship and then have the courtesy to tell you that your order will be cancel.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

OMG they up again.

That's what I thought and I ordered a 10.5 but I think I'm getting the ASGs because the order summary had a pic of the ASG's.   I think they f'd up.
I noticed the same thing mjpit23....missed out on both the Grinches and the OC's again.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mjpit23

OMG they up again.

I think you are right man. Rigth after I checked out, I didnt' see a link anymore. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom