OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need some ASG's and OC's in my life anyone know where I can find a pair where the price isn't so jacked up?

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those "POPs are ugly IMO. The POP 4s were classic. The 5s were wack compared to what they were supposed to be.

These aren't as ugly as the home del sols zk5

QFT

haven't done that in a while. lol.

Pop IV's and Carpe Diem's actually brought me back into sneakers
30t6p3b.gif

These POP VI's are not impressive at all...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those "POPs are ugly IMO. The POP 4s were classic. The 5s were wack compared to what they were supposed to be.

These aren't as ugly as the home del sols zk5

Agreed with most of that.
laugh.gif

Just got back from the Vault.

3Ds - size 8 and 15
OCS - size 8 and 8.5

I also noticed they were running low on ASG too.

new to this thread..ive looked back pretty far but havent seen the Grey/Black pair that eastbay has up right now...

anyone have them and if you do can you post pics if possible??

A little help if you guys don't mind. I'm in a small dilemma on what to purchase.
3Ds $250 and ASGs $200 or...............Hyperdunk McFlys for $550? Of course two pairs sounds better than one, plus it's cheaper. But the Hyperdunks are more limited and one of my grails. Plus, this is the lowest price I've seen them at. A couple of responses would be nice guys.

Sorry if this isn't thread related. Now back to the hottest shoe on the planet!

^Thanks for the update?

Anybody in the Santa Monica Area? Does the Nike store there have any OC's or 3D's left? Any restocks lately?

OC > 3D > ASG > East LA . I don't really care for the East LA.

My favorite is the 3D and OC

Waiting for BHM, China and Rice

Originally Posted by blacklion23

A little help if you guys don't mind. I'm in a small dilemma on what to purchase.
3Ds $250 and ASGs $200 or...............Hyperdunk McFlys for $550? Of course two pairs sounds better than one, plus it's cheaper. But the Hyperdunks are more limited and one of my grails. Plus, this is the lowest price I've seen them at. A couple of responses would be nice guys.

It's pretty much which you'd wear more. Personally, I'd go for the Mcflys. Love those sneakers, just couldn't ever bring myself to spend what they charge for them.

I wouldnt do 3ds for 250..  i copped the 3d's from a seller on the bay for 315 shipped last night. you should look around for a cheaper price..thats if you want to save haha

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

It's pretty much which you'd wear more. Personally, I'd go for the Mcflys. Love those sneakers, just couldn't ever bring myself to spend what they charge for them.
McFlys.. Love my pair (which is the only shoe I've ever camped out for) to death... and yes, I've worn them.

really feeling the rice kobe VI... it might be the kobe fix i need since i couldnt cop the ASGs..

OCs just arrived. It's still cold and snowing in NJ. I'll wear them in the summer along with this shirt
bad367fa5ed5c4e2d12fd8c0cbc16751f5713fe5_r.jpg

c312660536c00d74d3ec1f6e552e1341fe3926f8_r.jpg

Sorry for those who missed out on these but they are very nice.

this whole trying to match the shoe with a shirt thing is getting ridiculous... but whatever makes ya happy.

I had the from high school back in 07. This IMO is better than all those people trying to match the grinches with corny tees with pics of the grinch on them. And at least it's not ed hardy

What's wrong with trying to match? To each his own right? Personally I like the LRG shirt with the OCs. The right pants or shorts would set that off. I don't get down with Ed Hardy but I thought it matched. Is the problem that people are trying to match to the exact? I agree, sometimes it can be a bit much doing that. But at the end of the day, to each his own.

sorry for the real bad quality pictures but im in a rush!!! im about to go ball right now and these just came in like 15 minutes ago from ndc. 

very happy! 
laugh.gif

You can say that is does overmatch but it's something that I had for a while and I thought I could wear it again. If I didn't have that shirt I still would have bought the OCs; I'd just wear a hanes white tee with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom