OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ballerchild

Just got back from the Santa Anita mall in socal.. Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, and Shiekh all had ASG's. Shiekh even had a few pairs of East LA's.

Man....I wish there was a place close to me (and by close I mean with a couple of hours) that had ASG's and East LA's.  I was lucky with the 3d's and the oc's just not those 2.

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Just got back from the Santa Anita mall in socal.. Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, and Shiekh all had ASG's. Shiekh even had a few pairs of East LA's.

Man....I wish there was a place close to me (and by close I mean with a couple of hours) that had ASG's and East LA's.  I was lucky with the 3d's and the oc's just not those 2.

I'm pretty sure either Footaction or Footlocker can stock locate and have them shipped to you.

have yet to pick up any vi's, because i live in the shoe black hole aka Cali's central valley.  guess there's no chance that the vi ASG will be as available as the v ASG's.

Originally Posted by peks03

have yet to pick up any vi's, because i live in the shoe black hole aka Cali's central valley.  guess there's no chance that the vi ASG will be as available as the v ASG's.

haha...I live in Eastern, rural as heck, Oregon.  I don't think that Footlocker can stock locate until a shoe has been out for at least 2 weeks....so maybe the LA's.

BHM's are on my list,not as a big stage away replacement though. I like how the design was executed, except for the logo.

Originally Posted by peks03

haha...I live in Eastern, rural as heck, Oregon.  I don't think that Footlocker can stock locate until a shoe has been out for at least 2 weeks....so maybe the LA's.

Footlocker sku for allstars and east la's?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

LuckyBomB-
lol oregon in general gets no love
trust me i feel your pain, probably not as much but yeah
I'm in Eugene for school right now, but back home I'm in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area

I might hit one of them stores next week, maybe to get del sol's...no need to get all....

Originally Posted by DNeou20

LuckyBomB-
lol oregon in general gets no love
trust me i feel your pain, probably not as much but yeah
I'm in Eugene for school right now, but back home I'm in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area

you need to get in with a Nike employee. The Nike HQ store is
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm mad just thinking about it.
grin.gif

^^lol i have my nike connects... the WHQ store is okay... the ES is okay too
the eye opening thing about hte stores are the prices, but other then that they're just okay
unless it's a special event at the WHQ store, then that is truly eye opening

Even though Beaverton is the home of Nike, the BES gets super limited numbers of special releases
that is if they do even get them.... I used to work for the BES so yeah.... haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn... No blk/red ASG at Santa Monica Nike or any Footlocker to ship out an 11 or 10.5... Damn.

I slept indeed.
Yo Edwin, if your willing to take a drive..go to Santa Anita mall, heard they still got plenty to give...

this thread is outta control. gone for the whole day and have like 10+ pages of catching up to do. dope pics of OC's and ASG's nt. on the hunt for them oc's now after all these pics in here

Not sure if y'all would know, but I thought I'd ask anyway...

I have the NBA2K11 footlocker coupon and I was just wondering if there are any restrictions? Bout to double up on the Del Sol's before they're extinct and wanted to see it would work.

Thanks!

We should be giving Marqueesole props for all these pictures. Without MS they wouldn't have much to blog about.

Originally Posted by MadIslander

yall see nice kicks posted a pic of a possible POP (playoff pack) CW? it was white/yellow ?
Yep. Pics were posted a while back. Just that this thread moves too fast so those pics are several pages back now.

Originally Posted by ricky409

sorry it took so long for me to show these pics guys...

but here's my kobes that CONTINUE to break in the same area...

and my zk6s broke soooooo fast..

eek.gif
eek.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
dang are you a big dude?? i think you should send all of them in to Nike for a voucher asap! thats not cool.  goto nike biz (google it) and you can file a claim to get a voucher for the retail price of each shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom