OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can get a pair of these? Thinking about getting my girl her first pair of Kobe's for her bday...Thanks!

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-GS-Grey-Pink-Black-2.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Laker colorways are wack! Lol My opinion tho. If it's a purple base shoe with slight yellow accents I can deal with that.

Crazy 8 just released 2 laker colored kicks, I'll post pics on the other thread

You should be getting/IDing/wearing more shoes in Knicks colorway now.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Anyone know where I can get a pair of these? Thinking about getting my girl her first pair of Kobe's for her bday...Thanks!

Those aren't out yet, and I don't believe there is a release date for them yet. I too will be copping a pair for the wifey, already started buying her matching gear for them too.

Originally Posted by marley

Laker colorways are wack! Lol My opinion tho. If it's a purple base shoe with slight yellow accents I can deal with that.

You're talkin wack Ed!  lololol  Just kiddin brother.

Laker colorways are where its at man.  CDIV > Away V > All Kobe VI's

Those I can deal with for sure! But the 4Rings, the zk2 homes, & the MVP 3s were
grin.gif
The home Final ZK4s is the best laker colored home shoe for me when it comes to laker home kicks. And the ZK5 5Rings is the epitome of a Lakers away shoe. Love that shoe

Aris- I'll be postin em on the Other Brand section. I'd post em in here but I'd be doing the same as the others talkin about Ed Hardy and on how good or bad the Lakers did
laugh.gif
I think the China ZK3s (all grey with purple and gold) were the best laker colored kobe ever made, even though they didnt release here

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I want to see a full lakers cw

THIS!

I was dissappointed by last year's Homes, and I did not like the yellow heel cup on the Aways, but I love Lakers CW's...just need to be executed right.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Crazy 8 just released 2 laker colored kicks, I'll post pics on the other thread

You should be getting/IDing/wearing more shoes in Knicks colorway now.
wink.gif

Oh most definitely... Just places my order on a jersey
pimp.gif
more NYC ids for sure. Knicks >>>> lakers haha. Jk laker fans.

I would love to see the zk6's do an MLK colorway like this with the white/purp/gold. MLK's were epic to me.

nike-kobe-4-mlk-mamba-6.jpg

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I would love to see the zk6's do an MLK colorway like this with the white/purp/gold. MLK's were epic to me.

liked the color combo but the toebox of the IV killed so many colorways, like this one, for me

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I really like these.  I get my girl AJs but that's about to change.

Also, those Lebron pink 8s are super
pimp.gif
.... decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by trunkz550

liked the color combo but the toebox of the IV killed so many colorways, like this one, for me

Agreed! The zk4 toe box looked horrible to me. They only looked amazing on a side view rather than all around view like these 6s IMO. I prefer a rounded shoe. But the ZK4 is a classic for sure.

Originally Posted by garylok11

Received my ASG's today, but dear EASTBAY, NO DOUBLE-BOX NO MORE BUSINESS.
Originally Posted by fja305

Just got my OC's from East Bay. I like the shoes a lot. What I don't get is how EastBay ships these shoes in a bag. They really kill the box when they do that.
I am sorry to hear that.  
frown.gif
  I forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray

^^^ i definitely believe colorways help make the shoes hotter!!! personally i love the cd ivs. they're my favorite kobes next to the black/purple kobe 2 st. 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

C'mon KB24 I need my OC's...send me a shipping confirmation today.
You'll probably get the shoes before you get the shipping confirmation from them
laugh.gif
^That is not even a joke. I ordered a pair of Dark Knights from them last year, got the shoes about a week later, then two days after that I got an email with a shipment confirmation, lol. They get good stuff....but whoever is running their operation is terrible.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by garylok11

Received my ASG's today, but dear EASTBAY, NO DOUBLE-BOX NO MORE BUSINESS.
Originally Posted by fja305

Just got my OC's from East Bay. I like the shoes a lot. What I don't get is how EastBay ships these shoes in a bag. They really kill the box when they do that.
I am sorry to hear that.  
frown.gif
  I forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray
Good to hear. Hopefully this gets fixed for the future.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

C'mon KB24 I need my OC's...send me a shipping confirmation today.
You'll probably get the shoes before you get the shipping confirmation from them
laugh.gif
Yep thats true.  You will prolly get the shoes in about 3 weeks and the confirmation a few days after that haha.  KB24 is a total joke.  Not too mention I would never count on them actually fulfilling an order. 

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

3 days off nike talk and im going back 50 pages in this thread this is nuts.

This has to be one of the most active threads on the whole damn site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom