OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sdnick

I just received a refund from kb24.com for my All stars. Good luck to everyone else that tried to get em on the allstar weekend re-stock.

I got refunded as well. Not even mad just wanted to go half size bigger. That money will go towards BHM.

^^^^when ppl ask questions they appreciate when ppl answer them, ppl make a comment that interest me ima respond ... thats what im doin... cause i got them that means i cant talk about them... lol is there another CW you would like to talk about that you feel is left out... smh

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

BHMs can't be too limited. Just saw some at a footaction.

GR

They are not GR. Depend on the store sale performance. Some regular Footlocker and Footaction might receive their shipment of BHM too.

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

GR

They are not GR. Depend on the store sale performance. Some regular Footlocker and Footaction might receive their shipment of BHM too.
makes sense

top tier footlockers/footactions would get them.

i got a couple multi million dollar footlockers/footactions in my area and they get a decent portion of "limited" releases.

24-36 pairs etc...

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I just received a refund from kb24.com for my All stars. Good luck to everyone else that tried to get em on the allstar weekend re-stock.

laugh.gif
@all star restock.  they are sitting here in cali...

Really? Where
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

G....you have any idea what kind of release Chinas will be? I'm not sure if I want em yet, would like to see in person before I make final judgment. .
oh shaun.... you want em! lol. now if there was an ice sole you'd be all over lol

will get the bhms if it ain't too crazy. too many Kobes don't know which one to get
really. Now that's a good problem to have. lol

I ordered too. Still have not heard anything from kb24.com
Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

laugh.gif
@all star restock.  they are sitting here in cali...

Really? Where
nerd.gif

i got my asg yesterday and was quite disappointed with nike. The box was pushed in on top. Once I opened the cardboard box I can see the shoebox itself was pushed in on top too. Kinda like it was on the bottom of a pile of heavy boxes that was stacked on top of it. Then my asg lebrons came into also from nike. And this was perfect. Nice square cardboard box. I opened the cardboard box and noticed something reflective. The lebron asg shoebox had a plastic casing that allows me to see the blue separately from the red and vice versa. Which leads me to my point that the asg kobe did not have this plastic. I almost feel it is annoying enough for me to call in to ndc and complain. And ask for a new box with the plastic. Anyone see that I might be successful?

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i got my asg yesterday and was quite disappointed with nike. The box was pushed in on top. Once I opened the cardboard box I can see the shoebox itself was pushed in on top too. Kinda like it was on the bottom of a pile of heavy boxes that was stacked on top of it. Then my asg lebrons came into also from nike. And this was perfect. Nice square cardboard box. I opened the cardboard box and noticed something reflective. The lebron asg shoebox had a plastic casing that allows me to see the blue separately from the red and vice versa. Which leads me to my point that the asg kobe did not have this plastic. I almost feel it is annoying enough for me to call in to ndc and complain. And ask for a new box with the plastic. Anyone see that I might be successful?
Sorry to hear that bro. If I were I'd give it a shot definitely, they might give you free shipping if they can't provide a new box...
are the shoes damaged? if not I may not even bother...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Sorry to hear that bro. If I were I'd give it a shot definitely, they might give you free shipping if they can't provide a new box...
are the shoes damaged? if not I may not even bother...

The shoes are fine. Free shipping means nothing when I am a ndc member which allows me to get free shipping when purchasing over $100. The shoebox is part of the purchase, so when they ship something dented and missing a key component it is disappointing. Read about someone in the jordan forum where his 2011 jordan shoebox was completely destroyed, crushed, and ripped. NDC offered free shipping then offered 15% off. I can aim for that.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

kobevi.jpg
this photo just does it for me. im sold for sure
Yeah, that photo does it for me as well.  I knew I wanted them when I heard the islands are more noticeable for this colorway.  Then I saw pics to confirm it. 
Rices and GBs! 
pimp.gif

^I don't think so..I think they are IDs because what Kobe has on against the Blazers has fade blue-purplish upper and those JR has on looks like a solid midnight navy/black upper

I wonder why we haven't seen rondo wear the rices...that would be real good for nike to wear them with release next week

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

GR

If anyone on in this thread info I would trust its gza's. Just because your FTL don't get them on release doesn't mean they are are not getting them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom