OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

That reminds me, I wonder what the box is going to be like? Not that it's going to matter a whole lot, but now I am very curious.

I think they look really nice and I'm excited for the release.

The best part IMO is that the zoom air units are in the insole/sockliner vs being inside the midsole. Their much more comfortable this way. I think the last kobe to be made this way was the Kobe II.

Knowing Kobe's line we'll get 50 colorways but I hope for ID again too lol

Kobe VII>Lebron IX

Del Sol Kobe VII =

488244-001_1_488244-001%20paw.jpg

Now i'm hoping the ankle sleeve is removeable. No way will I wear that yellow sleeve. I'm on the fence with the back of the midsole to heel cup transition. Must be because of the grey heel plate. I don't mind the contrasting flywire at all. Pass on this c/w. The cut seems much lower too. I will probably like the blackout version.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

visible zoom? that's just the internal midsole showing.

as for all the hate. it's normal. This is an annual thing until
the same people cop multiple colorways. LOL

anyway, I'm really stoked and I need this on!

MUGEN, buy these now! ^_^

I need the xmas colorway and the del sol... jizzinmapants.

HAHA...I want to but just cant pull the trigger for this cw. I cant believe this is the first cw they were able to get their hands on.

I think Nike wanted to do a low top version of the Kobe 1 so they waited until they ran out of ideas to put it out.
yhst-22650461078071_2180_23340186

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Now i'm hoping the ankle sleeve is removeable. No way will I wear that yellow sleeve. I'm on the fence with the back of the midsole to heel cup transition. Must be because of the grey heel plate. I don't mind the contrasting flywire at all. Pass on this c/w. The cut seems much lower too. I will probably like the blackout version.

Sleeve is removable... however looks like its connected to the insole

b_1318422203_155.jpg

i'm sure some of the more adventurous type will end up just cutting the ankle strap off while leaving the tongue portion in place...
i don't really see/know what the added benefit is of the ankle strap

Yeah it is removeable but is there a tongue on the shoe itself? If there is none you have to use the sleeve to act as a tongue.

LA KB24, that's what I thought too and add some speckles to it.

As a casual wearer, if there inst going to be a tongue on the shoe itself, then I cant see myself wearing these.

Not hate on the shoe. I like the way it looks. But I wont wear it with the ankle sleeve.

As a casual wearer, if there inst going to be a tongue on the shoe itself, then I cant see myself wearing these.

Not hate on the shoe. I like the way it looks. But I wont wear it with the ankle sleeve.

it looks to me like the sleeve is the tongue. it only looks like there's a tongue underneath the sleeve but that's just the sleeve wrapping around itself.

and i need nike to officially unveil the 7s already. c'mon now!

it looks to me like the sleeve is the tongue. it only looks like there's a tongue underneath the sleeve but that's just the sleeve wrapping around itself.

and i need nike to officially unveil the 7s already. c'mon now!

next colorway!, even the colorways look like a damn dreamseason, just give me the back and white pair already!

next colorway!, even the colorways look like a damn dreamseason, just give me the back and white pair already!

Originally Posted by jst628

del sols
pimp.gif

733613c5gw1dm2g0bll61j.jpg
Wow, I'm definitely liking this colorway. The flywire is less distracting, but should still be made invisible. I hope we get more pics of more CWs soon. Open the floodgates!

Originally Posted by jst628

del sols
pimp.gif

733613c5gw1dm2g0bll61j.jpg
Wow, I'm definitely liking this colorway. The flywire is less distracting, but should still be made invisible. I hope we get more pics of more CWs soon. Open the floodgates!

im sure there is a tongue under!

i think you can remove the top part of the sleeve also with the kobe logo on it just that part and the rest is the tongue maybe but im sure their is a tongue

remember the samples we got of this shoe. as you can see tongue. i know its just samples but still looks the same except the real pics have color

2gxepae.jpg

2ec0sn8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom