OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Dope pics NWT
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get my NDC Pair...

Originally Posted by never wear them

some pics before i head out
6577446203_e3dc45b22f_z.jpg

6577448913_21118497cc_z.jpg

6577443475_1421bbdab6_z.jpg

6577440733_4c88835977_z.jpg

Not for sale... 2 of them are mine. Love them. in dark lighting they glow. I might dim the gym court lights... 
laugh.gif

you got them! Not reseller prices I hope haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

some pics before i head out
6577446203_e3dc45b22f_z.jpg

6577448913_21118497cc_z.jpg

6577443475_1421bbdab6_z.jpg

6577440733_4c88835977_z.jpg

Not for sale... 2 of them are mine. Love them. in dark lighting they glow. I might dim the gym court lights... 
laugh.gif

you got them! Not reseller prices I hope haha

Damn shame they include all that extra crap but were too stingy to toss in an extra set of laces
laugh.gif

Definitely going to swap out and go w/neon or even purple. The red joints don't do much for me.

Damn shame they include all that extra crap but were too stingy to toss in an extra set of laces
laugh.gif

Definitely going to swap out and go w/neon or even purple. The red joints don't do much for me.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Wow nice job at ya getting the kobes easily. People here in hohmd had people with them so thry get multiple pair of kobes. Now selling for 400 they askn. Smh after 2 years my luck stuck out with xmas kobes.. Didnt want to go home empty handed so i grabbed 10.5 xmas brons
30t6p3b.gif
smh

if anyone can somehow help..i would highly appreciate it..

maaaaaan i swear i hate the beasts/resellers in maryland. i know it's a problem all over, but the ones outchea really urk my nerves for some reason
mad.gif
. sorry for what happened to you though man. i'm broke after christmas so i'm preparing for resellers price as we speak to get these kobes.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Wow nice job at ya getting the kobes easily. People here in hohmd had people with them so thry get multiple pair of kobes. Now selling for 400 they askn. Smh after 2 years my luck stuck out with xmas kobes.. Didnt want to go home empty handed so i grabbed 10.5 xmas brons
30t6p3b.gif
smh

if anyone can somehow help..i would highly appreciate it..

maaaaaan i swear i hate the beasts/resellers in maryland. i know it's a problem all over, but the ones outchea really urk my nerves for some reason
mad.gif
. sorry for what happened to you though man. i'm broke after christmas so i'm preparing for resellers price as we speak to get these kobes.

Welp, now that Christmas has come and gone, who else is ready to see Kobe in del sols tonight vs SAC and concords tomorrow vs the Jazz?
pimp.gif

Welp, now that Christmas has come and gone, who else is ready to see Kobe in del sols tonight vs SAC and concords tomorrow vs the Jazz?
pimp.gif

Just an fyi but I copped some laces from rmkstore that look to be pretty nice in these

Got neon green, neon yellow and violet. Got the 2 neons cause I wasn't sure which would match better and for .99 cents it was worth the extra set.

Just an fyi but I copped some laces from rmkstore that look to be pretty nice in these

Got neon green, neon yellow and violet. Got the 2 neons cause I wasn't sure which would match better and for .99 cents it was worth the extra set.

Lmao. EBay is flooded with the Xmas. I hope they enforced the no return policy so resellers get stuck with them.

Lmao. EBay is flooded with the Xmas. I hope they enforced the no return policy so resellers get stuck with them.

Back
Top Bottom