:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Ordered these yesterday... How they shipped already is baffling me though
scaled.php

I doubt the demand is that high for them, especially now.  The Lebron foam iD workers probably twiddling their thumbs waiting for something to do.  I kid. I kid.
Well, show us your picks when they get in.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Ordered these yesterday... How they shipped already is baffling me though
scaled.php

I doubt the demand is that high for them, especially now.  The Lebron foam iD workers probably twiddling their thumbs waiting for something to do.  I kid. I kid.
Well, show us your picks when they get in.
I doubt it too......... since the foam is hella flimsy.

i like em alot RAMZs, alot !!!!! very well done, cant wait to see the photos when they show up. im still plannin on gettin a pair, would just like to see a finished product or 2 before pullin tha trigger. this 'foam' dont turn me off at all, these aint gonna be balled in, thats waht gr's are for :smile:

PLEASE keep the pics comin, some REALLY good ones in here so far

still like gentrys svsm the best though

There's thought put into my ID's. I don't just throw colors together or place certain colors anywhere.

CatchnTDs- If you don't like my ID's, no worries. I got 2 other pairs on the way.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

There's thought put into my ID's. I don't just throw colors together or place certain colors anywhere.

CatchnTDs- If you don't like my ID's, no worries. I got 2 other pairs on the way.
wink.gif
of what?  can't wait to see the pics! 
wink.gif
happy.gif

Here's my shoes I just order after I found out the galaxy foams were cancelled online lol. I know its a cliched colorway and its kinda similar to the original samples and the Kentucky's , but I personally think these are dope as hell. (blue sole because I dont want a yellow clear sole in a year or two.

90910615.png
37977189.png

46429677.png
77927436.png

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by gentry187

wink.gif
of what?  can't wait to see the pics! 
wink.gif
happy.gif

I've posted PS's of them on here. Look around. You'll find them.
wink.gif

24ozyg6.jpg

didnt end up with big bangs ..... so this might be way to fill the void in my life.
i have a two 15% off codes from when the big bangs accidentally ended up on NDC

so they come out to $194 shipped which is
pimp.gif
not sure yet though...

Originally Posted by leothegod

24ozyg6.jpg

didnt end up with big bangs ..... so this might be way to fill the void in my life.

pimp.gif
not sure yet though...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 wow i wanna make those

and you can use % off coupons on nikeid??

Originally Posted by al3x89

24ozyg6.jpg

pimp.gif
not sure yet though...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 wow i wanna make those

and you can use % off coupons on nikeid??
yeah they work. i didnt know i just tried it, it went through... so now im 75/25 sold on them

Originally Posted by airtunes

Originally Posted by CheckTheTech
um1lw.png

i wish there was a way to use clear soles without that foam stuff
sick.gif
Yeah, I don't like how they add options but you can only use them for the limited sneakers. Why can't I add speckle to regular 9 ID's? Come on Nike make it happen.

I decided to pull the trigger on another pair. But I didnt go with the limited option on them. Maybe I'll do a foam pair later next month.

Back
Top Bottom