Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

Anybody tryna get tix/go to the game tomorrow? All my friends are too broke to fork up the dough.... but I'm trying to go

aka if any of you well of SF'ers wanna get some tix lets goooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody tryna get tix/go to the game tomorrow? All my friends are too broke to fork up the dough.... but I'm trying to go

"can't man i need the money"
"rather watch at home"
"gona rain tmrw"

stubhub prices always go down about an hour or so before the game. there were tix for 75$ today. i'm going.. i think i got another person comin with me, but if i didnt i'd still roll solo.

"can't man i need the money"
"rather watch at home"
"gona rain tmrw"

stubhub prices always go down about an hour or so before the game. there were tix for 75$ today. i'm going.. i think i got another person comin with me, but if i didnt i'd still roll solo.
This! I'm seriously thinking about just going solo 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna have to buy tix before noon tho since its kind of a drive from Sacto

Should have closed it out the last game in STL...............smh.

Giants have the momentum and Lohse hasnt been pitching very well the last month..........its not looking good at all right now.

If y'all can't go to the game. Pete's is the second best option. I think I'm leaving work early to get a good spot. Holla!

Giants 0-5 record in best-of-7 "winner-take-all" games is the worst in major-league history. They'll play one Monday night.
Cardinals are 11-4 all-time in Game 7s, best win total and % for any team in MLB history.
hmmmmmmmm....

Neither the Giants nor the Cards are thinking about those stats. Giants have momentum and the Cardinals want to turn things around.

Giants 0-5 record in best-of-7 "winner-take-all" games is the worst in major-league history. They'll play one Monday night.
Cardinals are 11-4 all-time in Game 7s, best win total and % for any team in MLB history.
hmmmmmmmm....
i hate these stats... half the damn team is different from last year, these stats are a non issue. 

hella hyped for tomorrow. i hope cain steps it up, bats have been better since game 5 hopefully they can carry it thru for 1 more win. 

they had me PISSED after game 4 lol

laugh.gif

damn thats nuts drivin from sac to sf then having to drive back up 

hopefully the rain isnt an issue tomorrow. gona be cold as hell in the city. 

laugh.gif

damn thats nuts drivin from sac to sf then having to drive back up 

hopefully the rain isnt an issue tomorrow. gona be cold as hell in the city. 
Hell ya! I did it tons over the summer 
nthat.gif

I am screwed if it rains.... I have no Giants rain gear, oh well! 

Giants were 0-5 i think in Game 6 of a 7 game series before this game :lol:

the key to the game tomorrow, as it has been all post season long for the giants is...score first.

Giants were 0-5 i think in Game 6 of a 7 game series before this game :lol:
the key to the game tomorrow, as it has been all post season long for the giants is...score first.

This.

If we can score first and get them nervous then our momentum will help tremendously. Excited for the game tomorrow :smokin

Wish I could go to the game w/ peeps who trynna buy tickets but in all honesty I'm broke and am working til the game airs. :smh:

Hell ya! I did it tons over the summer :nthat:

I am screwed if it rains.... I have no Giants rain gear, oh well! 
Nah bro, see what you do is drive to Walnut Creek and exit Treat Blvd. because there's a BART Station you can take to SF. Get off at Embarcadero and walk the few minutes to AT&T.

Just got back from the game! Aww man what an atmosphere tonight was! AT&T was rocking the entire time even way before first pitch. If we go on to win the pennant only Vogelsong, Scutaro, and Sandoval should be in the running for NLCS MVP. More so Vogelsong and Scutaro.

Addressing the first of two things that has me worried....Matt Cain. He's allowed 3 runs in each of his postseason starts but has only pitched 17 innings. That's good enough for an ERA of 4.67. He did look much better in his last start before the 2 run jack to Carpenter, but still, with everything on the line in Game 7 he can't afford mistake pitches.

Number two, the Cardinals string of postseason luck. This team doesn't quit and they don't die easy. We all know what's happened since they miraculously came back to win the wild card last year. That late season magic has reared it's head again. Can the Cardinals find magic again? Or will their luck finally run out? Hopefully it's the latter.

I've noticed a few things, though. Now, it's always better to be lucky than to be good, but to be good and lucky at the same time is even better. That's St. Louis for you. Let's run down their luck....Atlanta collapses and loses the WC on the last day of 2011....David Freese hits a game-tying triple in Game 6 of the WS last year. But we can all agree that Nelson Cruz should've made that catch and given the Rangers their first WS Title...Ron Washington decides to pitch around a COLD Albert Pujols and puts the tying run on base to face a red hot Lance Berkman. Berkman makes them pay and extends the game for Freese's walkoff HR. We all know what happened after that....Atlanta, the best fielding team in the NL this year decided to play defense like a local little league team in your area...Cardinals benefit from an infield fly rule that shouldn't have been made in the first place...Drew Storen collapsed. But I will admit that this instance is more skill than luck because their experience counted for a lot.

Kind of a long post, but whatever. I'm stoked for tomorrow night!

Let's go, Giants!

#RunsForCain
#OrangeOctober

Sac to Santa Clara during the day, SC to AT&T park, then back to SC for the night, SC to sac in the morning... 

I'm ditching my clinicals those two days. Luckily my uncle just died so I have a legit excuse 
laugh.gif

That's not so bad. I'd recommend looking for a parking garage on 4th then just walk the block to AT&T. Parking in the lots cost $40 whereas a garage would be much cheaper. Or if you're lucky enough and feel comfortable just park by a meter on 4th and pay the $3.50/hr. rate or whatever it is to save even more dough.

...luckily your uncle just died? :smh: that's messed up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom