Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

...luckily your uncle just died?
mean.gif
that's messed up
laugh.gif
That came out badly 
laugh.gif

I think my buddy in the city might be down to go! So I don't need to worry bout parking, should be good. I might go by a Giants rain jacket right now 
tongue.gif

As much as this win was huge, i have a bad feeling about tomorrow. Cains gotta start out strong

i do too. cain is known to give up home runs and this cardinal team hits um.

its been a great run but if we lose tonight it will be devastating :smh:

giants should just stick zito out there again lol

Cain didn't pitch that bad last time. He made one mistake, but looked much better than his previous two starts. Giants can't let Lohse off the hook tonight if they have base-runners on again.

I hope Posey and Pence have big games today.

Game 7 for the World Series.... Doesn't get any better that that. AT&T will be rockin tonight. May the best team win. Pitching will be the deciding factor tonight and pitching has been amazing for you guys these last couple of games. With the momentum and home field on your side it's looking real good for you guys. Let's see if our bats can finally wake up today and we get this game 7 win.

Shouldn't be rained out. 30% chance of rain around game time.

I'd imagine we get a mix of rain/clouds and sun up to game time.

Posey is long over due.

i think whichever team strikes first will win. both bullpens are almost untouchable, and will probably be used extensively. the thought of giants hitters whiffing on Rosenthal's heaters while down late in the game make me nauseous :x

Tonight's Cardinals lineup.

Jay CF
Beltran RF
Holliday LF
Craig 1B
Molina C
Freese 3B
Descalso 2B
Kozma SS
Lohse RHP

Tonight's SFGiants lineup.

Pagan CF
Scutaro 2B
Sandoval 3B
Posey C
Pence RF
Belt 1B
Blanco LF
Crawford SS
Cain RHP

St. Louis Cardinals Lineup
Jay, CF
Beltran, RF
Holliday, LF
Craig, 1B
Molina, C
Freese, 3B
Descalso, 2B
Kozma, SS
Lohse, RHP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF
Scutaro, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Posey, C
Pence, RF
Belt, 1B
Blanco, LF
Crawford, SS
Cain, RHP

If we leave in the next 30 or so minutes, this will also be the first game I've shown up early for 
nthat.gif

and I've been to like 50 games 
laugh.gif

"We've won all year without me, and without Pujols," Berkman said Sunday, after the Cardinals' 6-1 loss in Game 6. "I'll probably get roasted for saying this, but you take a guy like Matt out of our lineup, we're still more dangerous [than the Giants]." - Lance Berkman

"We've won all year without me, and without Pujols," Berkman said Sunday, after the Cardinals' 6-1 loss in Game 6. "I'll probably get roasted for saying this, but you take a guy like Matt out of our lineup, we're still more dangerous [than the Giants]." - Lance Berkman

hes right though. Key word is "dangerous"

has posey done anything this series? atleast pence had that one blast in the stands and the reach on error :rofl:

isnt kyle lohse from northern cali? whats his stats looking like this year vs the giants? i know hes unbeaten this year in playoff play...

Back
Top Bottom