Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How many sprays of Aventus would work?

I sprayed a little bit from my sample on my wrist and it lasted all day. :lol:

With other colognes, DH for example I spray both sides of my neck once, both wrists once and then my chest once.

I always do 3 for Aventus

the stuff I have with longevity weakness; I will spray like 5 times

I dont do clubs, and I have about 20 fragrances in my collection lol...i got a free sample when I bought Polo Red the other day, and rather liked the scent. I'd never heard of it before, but actually got a couple compliments at work.

I dont do clubs, and I have about 20 fragrances in my collection lol...i got a free sample when I bought Polo Red the other day, and rather liked the scent. I'd never heard of it before, but actually got a couple compliments at work.

it def gets compliments; it's just way too synthetic for my liking

Bond 9 has a new one coming out from their I Love New York line

it's called "I Love New York for Holidays"

early reviews who have smelled it seem to think it's very good

Fragrance Notes
Top Notes: Apricot, Pomegranate, Mandarin
Heart Notes: Fennel, Freesia, Nutmeg
Base Notes: Leather, Musk, Patchouli, Praliné

Last edited:
I don't remember if Creed Original Santal has been mentioned in this thread, but I sampled it and was pleased with it.

I don't remember if Creed Original Santal has been mentioned in this thread, but I sampled it and was pleased with it.

I talked about it many pages back and I agree; it's good stuff

Perfect for Fall/Winter

Mont Blanc Individual smells almost identical if you want to save some $$$

Last edited:
saw this on NM's site

trying to get $1200 for this; now down to $399.99
laugh.gif

this is literally Sex Panther and it's from 2004 ironically
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finished my top ten for the fall. I need it to get cold quick. 90 degrees in September is not cool.

This is absolutely beautiful, seriously. It doesn't get any better.
View media item 564461
Wore Aventus to a Dr. appt today. The nurse complimented my shoes, tattoos, and glasses almost borderline hitting on me. No Aventus, tho and I know it was pumpin'. Oh whales....

Last edited:
My most complimented colognes... Creed Milliesime Imperial and Green irish tweed, Chanel Platinum Egosite , Givenchy Play Intense, DG light blue, Uomo Moschino, Ysl L'homme and 212 men..i swear i have a large collection but whenever i wear any one of these I KNOW i will be getting a compliment lol

All my compliments come from older women or men. Older women seem to love good smelling dudes. If I still had classes, I'd rock something cheap and call it a day.

My new office 9-5, I'm bout to show out, tho. I'm bout to be THAT guy and don't eem care, the yambs are too plentiful in that place.

smelled versace pour homme today.....but I think the tester went bad a long time ago cause it smells like bond no 9 coney island

lol I kid you not, its smelling exactly like coney island
also tried lacoste blanc which I've heard good things about, not bad

That's def a bad tester

Lacoste Blanc is by far the best Lacoste...not even an argument it's a fact :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom