Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yea thats mainly what I do. Post-shower, right before Im bout to head out, spray both sides of neck then middle of chest. Preciate it
during the warmer months alot of times I'll do the wrists as well, but in the colder months usually I'll be wearing a jacket or long sleeves so it would be pointless

When I ran out of Gucci PHII a few years ago, I couldn't find it in stores and then read that people said that this smelled similar to it. Went out to try it and this gave me a headache after 15 minutes.

def a strong scent, just off a whiff but a nice smell

if one put too much.............yikes

Picked up Mont Blanc individuel for 18$ at Ross. Good scent for the winter. similar to joop and creed Santal..

They are big on frankincense, so if you don't like dry and in some cases woody, green fragrances probably won't fit you. I hated all of them when I first smelled them, which was literally a few weeks after I got into the cologne game.

Definitely about to narrow my collection down to 15 bottles though. I absolutely hate hoarding.

Last edited:
They are big on frankincense, so if you don't like dry and in some cases woody, green fragrances probably won't fit you. I hated all of them when I first smelled them, which was literally a few weeks after I got into the cologne game.

Definitely about to narrow my collection down to 15 bottles though. I absolutely hate hoarding.
have you ever posted a collection picture? if not, you should it before getting rid of stuff

Back
Top Bottom