Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I always said when the bathroom attendant and the club starts carrying your scent, its time to switch it up.
Spicebomb was the last cologne I bought before going to Paris and being turned out smh.
Before that I was into the DSquared line. This is definitely a sleeper.
View media item 657605

Wore TV tonight. Man it starts out a little too brazen for me. It does settle down though, by the time I really hit the town I couldn't even smell it and I got a couple compliments, from two dudes though? 
laugh.gif
 Yambs seemed extra friendly but that could have been anything. 

Last edited:
Thoughts on a quick winter scent i can cop at the local Macys?

Or should I just cop Tobacco Vanille 
laugh.gif

Kinda on a budget yeah

Only because it's so close and i'm in the market for a new cologne anyway 
how much if you don't mind.me asking? Reason I ask is cause you could honestly get 2, maybe even 3 online, for what you'd pay full price at Macy's

if you just want one winter cologne that you can roll in and buy at Macy's then you should just go with something like Jay Z Gold

I am being serious the notes seems to be perfect for winter and it's only $55 for a 1.7 oz

how much if you don't mind.me asking? Reason I ask is cause you could honestly get 2, maybe even 3 online, for what you'd pay full price at Macy's
Don't really wanna spend more than 100
if you just want one winter cologne that you can roll in and buy at Macy's then you should just go with something like Jay Z Gold

I am being serious the notes seems to be perfect for winter and it's only $55 for a 1.7 oz

Fam I'm brand new to all of this :lol:

I liked Aventus when I sampled it, thats basically my taste
oh :lol:
well I wouldn't recommend blind buying anything. I would say try out as many as you can, and several times before buying them
some recommendations though that macys/sephora/etc should have available to smell
A*men
A*men pure havane
YSL la nuit de lhomme
Givenchy pi
Givenchy play intense
Rochas man
Paco rabanne one million
Jpg le male
John varvatos

these are just some off the top of my head that I know they'd have

Last edited:
I got 10ml of Aventus to hold you over the winter.
Nsj has plenty of TV

You could get la Nuit de l'homme, gucci pour Homme II, spice bomb. Pretty much anything with spices, leather or woods.

Back
Top Bottom