Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

They don't. They have a window full of empty bottles.

It's an online exclusive. They said there might be some kind of online sampling campaign if you go on the site.

NSJ, is a decant still an option for me?

DHI SPLIT

For everyone who sent me money already, I can ship your decants out in the a.m.. For everyone who hasn't paid (partially my fault, but Dior are a holes) neck week.

I have two 5mls and one 10ml decant of Creed Millesime Imperiale for anyone that want to give it a try.

just went to Saks, wanted to smell the HTTP before I thought about copping, they said only available through the site. Damn, another blind purchase...grrrrr. Next time you guys do a split, I'm in for an oz, I don't want to drop a grip on a bottle that I may or may not like.

HTTP is def good juice; I REALLY like it

I find myself grabbing it and smelling the sprayer

Hey Biase you never pm'ed me your paypal. Can u also let me know price for the 5ml and 10ml of imperial

I don even know what she means by that statement.. She implying that fragrance is childish? Does she not wear perfume?

What she meant was "I" was acting childish about it. I was getting a little obsessed with it.
I'm always asking her to smell my wrists. She just got tired of it. lol.

She loves good quality perfume and wears it everyday to work. I just bought her nice bottle of Bvlgari which smells really good on her.

Last edited:
I'ma just lay out my shift at work today for y'all

First guy- I'm carrying out his tv, dude is helping bout 2 feet away from my neck "man your cologne smells good"
Older lady- what's that?
What's what?
Your cologne!
Oh you can smell it, I can't..
Hell yea I can! Every time the wind blows its there... Well I'm looking for, damn sniff sniffs* blah blah..
Ok it's over here..
Shhh ima just follow your scent around the store all day
Two minutes later she grabs a coworker and says yea that man in the black shirt that smells good helped me

Two hrs later my dude busts in the office, what you doing in here smelling all good and shh
Girl behind him- mmm it smells good in here.

Y'all no my deal with Aventus, but got damn.. These were all 4+ hrs after 2 sprays. I'm sold on a full bottle now.

I just can't decide if I like HTTP or Aventus better. Both are amazing, but I can smell HTTP on me way longer after I put it on, whereas with Aventus it disappears after like 15 minutes. 
laugh.gif

I just can't decide if I like HTTP or Aventus better. Both are amazing, but I can smell HTTP on me way longer after I put it on, whereas with Aventus it disappears after like 15 minutes. 
laugh.gif

I think Aventus is still the better scent especially for catching girls attention but HTTP is also quite amazing

laugh.gif
This

I didn't notice the longevity of Aventus like I did with http.  I'll try it out again tomorrow

May pick up Tobacco Vanille & DHI as my cold weather joints and call it a year lol

my next 3 on my wish list:

Fan Di Fendi Pour Homme Acqua

Givenchy Gentleman only

calvin klein eternity aqua

First guy- I'm carrying out his tv, dude is helping bout 2 feet away from my neck "man your cologne smells good"
Older lady- what's that?
What's what?
Your cologne!
Hell yea I can! Every time the wind blows its there... Well I'm looking for, damn sniff sniffs* blah blah..
Ok it's over here..
Two minutes later she grabs a coworker and says yea that man in the black shirt that smells good helped me

Two hrs later my dude busts in the office, what you doing in here smelling all good and shh

Y'all no my deal with Aventus, but got damn.. These were all 4+ hrs after 2 sprays. I'm sold on a full bottle now.

I'll add you to the list of believers now.

And Aventus does last very very long. Just because you can't smell it doesn't mean its not working. For some reason, Olfactory fatigue kicks in on Aventus real quick

Older lady- what's that?
What's what?
Your cologne!
Ok it's over here..

Im glad you've seen the light brother man

When the workers at Qdoba could smell my Aventus from behind the counter over the smell of Mexican; I knew it was magical

I believe her line was "you must slay the ladies"

I hit up the dude I bought the decant from he said its the E01 batch. Which I believe to be picking up steam more than the famed x02/z01.

I promise you, none of my other decants performed as well.

You got lucky, I've heard that's one of the better ones from 2012. But you bought directly from Creed right? I can't peel $300+ too rich for my blood.

You got lucky, I've heard that's one of the better ones from 2012. But you bought directly from Creed right? I can't peel $300+ too rich for my blood.

Neiman's; I know it's a lot but with 4 oz the most faked out there

I play it safe plus the Creed lady is a milf at my Neiman's lol

My grandfather wants Aventus from smelling me, he has money but shops for clothes at Walmart, Costco, etc lol

I may just buy it for him and not tell him the cost or anything about Creed

I'll add you to the list of believers now.

And Aventus does last very very long. Just because you can't smell it doesn't mean its not working. For some reason, Olfactory fatigue kicks in on Aventus real quick
Ahh that explains it!

Wore Aventus last night (about 4 sprays at 930pm) got a few compliments. Woke up this morning at 930am and I could still smell it on me. I still think HTTP is a lil better, but Aventus is some amazing stuff.

Lady at my job smelled so good for about a week straight. She smelled almost exactly like Green Irish Tweed. I broke down and asked her and she said it Dolce and Gabanna The One for women. Now ive never smelled the womens Dolce, but i might pick this up for the wifey asap!

Back
Top Bottom