Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Mmmm not really, it does have a certain sweetness, but a little bit more shallow and better defined than double black, if you've smelled that. And I'm getting hints of coconut..definitely my favorite polo cologne right now.
I gotta smell it again then, next time I go to the mall...

still have 50ml

wanna do other splits, but not gonna happen til this and aventus is gone

Last edited:
Most of the juice I sold was to lurkers of this thread.

I would've taken the rest off your hands NSJ, but after a 15 bottle July haul and the fact I'm already not fond of Aventus.. I was like naw, I really don't need it.

Testing Puredistance M tonight, straight up smells like a Pakistani restaurant and a donkeysass..

Xerjoff Nio on the right hand, expensive soap, very, very expensive soap. Smells way too similarly to so many other much cheaper soapy scents.

still have 50ml

wanna do other splits, but not gonna happen til this and aventus is gone
Did people claim that 50 ml and back out after you bought it?  That's hella messed up
mean.gif

NSJ, or any other splitter should get paid up front before buying the bottle.
What do you think guys?

Last edited:
Just checked my mailbox lol smelled real good. Dunno if there was leakage or some spillage on the bubble wrap. But good looks nsj. Threw some on today and just compliments on top of compliments.

Feels goodman.

Tbh maybe its just me but no one is giving me compliments no matter what im rocking.

Either yall are exaggerating about how much compliments you get or cologne just doesnt project well on me period :lol:

There are a lot of variables to compliments, the way you dress, demeanor, approachability, etc.. If your referring to Aventus, I believed most of the stories was exaggerated, until I received 5 compliments in the span of three hours.

I thought it was funny, because I would get compliments on the shoes/shirts I was wearing much more than my cologne.

There are a lot of variables to compliments, the way you dress, demeanor, approachability, etc.. If your referring to Aventus, I believed most of the stories was exaggerated, until I received 5 compliments in the span of three hours.

I thought it was funny, because I would get compliments on the shoes/shirts I was wearing much more than my cologne.
was basically gonna say the same thing
but yeah there's a lot of factors that go into it
and I think to most people the way someone smells is more personal than the shirt theyre wearing so youre more likely to get a compliment on something like that

Just checked my mailbox lol smelled real good. Dunno if there was leakage or some spillage on the bubble wrap. But good looks nsj. Threw some on today and just compliments on top of compliments.

Feels goodman.
I hope for your sake it wasnt in there too long
with as hot as its been outside and the temperature change from night and day, not good for the cologne

Thread is golden any recommendations as to what to wear if you work in the airport looking for a lineup heading into the fall :nerd:

What do you do in the airport?

Thread is golden any recommendations as to what to wear if you work in the airport looking for a lineup heading into the fall :nerd:

Since you work in an airport, I would go with a "safe" scent, nothing that could be offensive..

Any specifics for a safe scent?

I'm a flight Attendant and I must say I'm glad I'm in it it's paradise for str8 guys the yambs alone I gotta go hard in the 4th qtr :lol:

Last edited:
Damn man you probably meet all kinds of ladies

Just hit them with the Aventus, in a closed area like a plane, that might end in many mile high club points

Last edited:
Tbh maybe its just me but no one is giving me compliments no matter what im rocking.

Either yall are exaggerating about how much compliments you get or cologne just doesnt project well on me period :lol:

it's rarely if ever solely based on straight scent. Typically the aroma is just the icing on the cake. Your appearance is the largest factor on if you get compliments or not, and the mention of how good you smell is just the cue to break the ice. I get compliments all of the time, but at the end of the day, I'm a pretty good looking guy, I've been blessed with nice facial features, great teeth and I'm super active and athletic, so my body is on point, so I'm sure those factors play the biggest part in if women approach me or not. And then I do the other things, I dress well, I present myself respectfully and I just try and keep an approachable demeanor, you'd be surprised how much more attention you receive if you just make the effort to smile more. Give it a try. All of you, give it a try if you aren't getting the attention you want from the ones you want.

it's rarely if ever solely based on straight scent. Typically the aroma is just the icing on the cake. Your appearance is the largest factor on if you get compliments or not, and the mention of how good you smell is just the cue to break the ice. I get compliments all of the time, but at the end of the day, I'm a pretty good looking guy, I've been blessed with nice facial features, great teeth and I'm super active and athletic, so my body is on point, so I'm sure those factors play the biggest part in if women approach me or not. And then I do the other things, I dress well, I present myself respectfully and I just try and keep an approachable demeanor, you'd be surprised how much more attention you receive if you just make the effort to smile more. Give it a try. All of you, give it a try if you aren't getting the attention you want from the ones you want.
again this is spot on, its all about how approachable you are

Last edited:
I wore Aventus to work this week, by far the most boob shoulder action and random shoulder rubs i've ever gotten.

Back
Top Bottom