Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

laugh.gif
 ok I'll do some more research... 

The only colognes I've had and liked are the acqua di gio and ysl l'homme 

All others at Macys smelt too much like wood, tabacco, ect. to me 

Nah me and the SR used the paper strips 

Maybe it takes time to develop the liking for the stronger? scents 

Nah me and the SR used the paper strips 

Maybe it takes time to develop the liking for the stronger? scents 

You picked about the two strongest scents there :lol:

You might just need to develop a nose for quality over reactionary type scents

I'd go Acqua Di Gio or Acqua Di Gio Essenza if you aren't sure

hmmm well he said he only kind of liked 1 million and the guilty. Also says he doesnt like woodsy, tobacco, etc and likes adg and l'homme
Seems like he likes fresh fragrances
aquatic,citruses,sporty etc

Dior Homme Sport
allure homme sport

And call it a day..

Your nose change the more you smell, I use to hate rose, leather, patchouli, musk and a bunch of other stuff in frags, but now I actually seek out those individual notes.

I'm pretty much done, tho.. Gonna add some full bottle of wholesale Creed's to the collection that I've been holding out on and my signature Bal d'Afrique. I plan to run through all these small samples and decants before I buy anything else.

Bond Saks for men is pretty legit too. The licorice tone is pretty great. Check it out.

Would you guys recommend buying creed colognes like aventus off of Fragrancenet? I've bought other "mall brand" colognes from them in the past like burberry and issey miyake with no issues but I remember reading several pages back that certain batches are not as good as others.

Would you guys recommend buying creed colognes like aventus off of Fragrancenet? I've bought other "mall brand" colognes from them in the past like burberry and issey miyake with no issues but I remember reading several pages back that certain batches are not as good as others.
Don't get caught up in the batch hype bruh. You'll be searching for a damb unicorn, the consensus is that fragrancenet is legit.

FYI Saks is no longer an exclusive Bond 9 dealer

Nordstrom now carries the full line

Last edited:
just stopped by macys to test a few things
have bleu de chanel on my left hand. Don't really like it, kind of gross actually
And then on my right hand I have allure homme sport, which I'm really really liking. Would definitely buy a bottle of it

just stopped by macys to test a few things
have bleu de chanel on my left hand. Don't really like it, kind of gross actually
And then on my right hand I have allure homme sport, which I'm really really liking. Would definitely buy a bottle of it

Bleu is one of their worst IMO; goes in the 1 Million, Guilty category

Sport is great

^ really? I love bleu
laugh.gif
it's a very safe aquatic that is very versatile...garners compliments as well.

I have a confession to make.. I bought guilty last year I wore it once and I gave it to my homegirls. Joint was strong as hell, I had to go back to my Vera Wang for men and Locaste essential and Issey.. Then I found this thread and the great Stillin and NSJ and Aventus... The rest is history, very good history at that

I have a confession to make.. I bought guilty last year I wore it once and I gave it to my homegirls. Joint was strong as hell, I had to go back to my Vera Wang for men and Locaste essential and Issey.. Then I found this thread and the great Stillin and NSJ and Aventus... The rest is history, very good history at that

:lol: Gucci def knows what they are doing with Guilty because it's an easy sell for people who aren't really into cologne or just getting into

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom