Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So much slander on this page
Got me right in the feels
roll.gif

View media item 870500Italian Cypress
Eau de Parfum
by TOM FORD Private Blend

The Scoop
There’s a slow-burn quality at the heart of Italian Cypress, like the scent that’s exuded from a sun-warmed grove of cypress trees just as it’s beginning to get dark, the thick green resins in the air matched by the coolness of trees swaying in the breeze. Basil and mint accent its greenness, with a touch of clove’s warming spiciness, while the richness of its ambery base warms its cool greens.

Italian Cypress has an old-school, 1970s sexy feel to it, the silent-but-strong type who would be cast as a leading man of few — but significant — words.

5ml 15.00
10ml 25.00
15ml 36.00
20ml 46.00
30ml 66.00
50ml 105.00

Any questions pm me

Still have a lot left

Last edited:
trying out wall street right now
definitely get alot of the salty seaweed
kinda reminds me of millesime imperial in a sense that it has the saltiness and the ocean water vibe
it definitely doesnt have the fruitiness of MI, but I do get a hint of lemon in here

Boss Orange. crazy for the warmer weather.
fades kinda quickly though.
but still when she lays her head on your chest it's a wrap.
i give it the thumbs up.

Herod finally showed. Shipping as many packages to nite as possible and the rest tomorrow. Thank you

Can't wait to try it out.

@needsomejays received HTTP last night in the mail and put some on this morning for school. I love it! I don't know exactly what the notes are that I'm smelling that I see you guys talk about when wearing cologne because I'm a noob haha. But I'm very happy with this purchase and NT so far has not failed me with good scents.

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme got my package in today for Dior Homme Cologne. Thanks for the mystery sample! Smells a lot like MR :nerd: but I am loving it. Will post my thoughts on Dior later this week since its 20deg and still snowing out here.

Might throw on some Herod or PM to warm me up today

A few hours later and I'm really enjoying this wall street. The opening was a bit much but it's quite nice now.

Anyone in for a le labo bergamote 22 split?

Last edited:
A few hours later and I'm really enjoying this wall street. The opening was a bit much but it's quite nice now.

Anyone in for a le labo bergamote 22 split?

It's pretty much the love child of Sean John Unforgivable and Creed MI

I like it but sometimes the pronounced cucumber can get to my head

Ya'll wouldn't believe this, but I haven't worn Herod since the first bottle I split. Feels bad.. Mostly a going out frag for me and it's been a while.

it's starting to get a little warm for Herod; stuff is money in Fall and Winter

Def better than TF TV

yeah when I bought rose 31 it was between it and bergamote 22. both quality scents

wearing agar musk today. It has a woody pine needle vibe and i can smell the leather throughout. It dries down into a nice light oud scent that definitely feels airy but still projects. Something I'd wear for a formal occasion because i was casual as **** today and felt out of place wearing it. Kind of reminds me of oud wood, but that has more tobacco and less oud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom