Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

B3ACF282-573F-43DD-B659-554575A0E9C8.jpeg

Just picked up, found out about byrdeo thru this thread, bal' d afrique to be specific, then i bumped into this

Byredo - bal d'afrique Split

Splitting again due to popular demand. Only one bottle to go at this time, already on its way to me, but w the holidays it may b delayed.

$24 per 10ml. Add $4 total shipping. Pm me with how much you want. First come first serve.

I highly recommend these. 2 bucks off of wish and you never have to worry about carrying cologne with you when you're out or especially when you travel.
Screenshot_20181224-212140_Wish.jpg

My next cologne purchase will probably be coach, i forgot the name of it but it's very fresh.

Only 30mls left to go on this, if you want any get at me and square up asap before it gone.

Byredo - bal d'afrique Split

Splitting again due to popular demand. Only one bottle to go at this time, already on its way to me, but w the holidays it may b delayed.

$24 per 10ml. Add $4 total shipping. Pm me with how much you want. First come first serve.

-Creed Aventus split-
Batch 18d02, bottle on the way to me as we speak.

$25 per 10ml. Slight discount on 30ml+. $4 shipping first come first serve. Pm me with how much you want.

871F40CE-1AB4-4A14-BAC4-84FBB3B57D66.png
Hey I got to smell this cologne called “Moon Leather” while in the barbershop yesterday, dude was raving about it and even sprayed some in the air. Smells amazing but it’s pricey.

Has anyone ever split it here??

Back
Top Bottom