Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

lucho lucho sounds like a great time! We are heading to SD for a few days starting tomorrow. Think we'll skip the zoo this time, but Sea World and Legoland are on the list. Any good family friendly restaurants that a 3 and 6 y/o would enjoy? My 3 y/o can be a pain in the evenings if she skips naps, but usually does ok when we're on vacation having fun.

lucho lucho sounds like a great time! We are heading to SD for a few days starting tomorrow. Think we'll skip the zoo this time, but Sea World and Legoland are on the list. Any good family friendly restaurants that a 3 and 6 y/o would enjoy? My 3 y/o can be a pain in the evenings if she skips naps, but usually does ok when we're on vacation having fun.

When we go down to San Diego, we usually hit up Hodads and Phils BBQ. Every time it's been kid friendly and always can find something for the kids to eat. One of the things that my wife and I like to do is after a long day of being out and my oldest is going on no nap for the day, is to just go back to the hotel room and either order room service or pick something up nearby. It's nice because he can eat, watch tv, and just unwind from the day. It also helps avoid meltdowns at restaurants haha.

I want to take my son to Legoland at some point. Maybe next year we will plan that trip.

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time!

Everyone having boys in here? :lol:

My girl is due in 5 weeks, having a girl and it's our first... Can't wait!

I have a girl. She turned 11 months a few days ago. So far so good bro. This year has probably been the fastest year of my life. Definitely try and cherish every moment and take as many pics as you can. I always have my phone or camera on hand even when we're just chilling in the house.

any bay area heads wanna get together
and throw a fathers day bbq????
we bring food and our fam???
we can decide on the place :nerd: :nerd:

yo
someone put me on so i just want to share
sometime this week month or year
open an account for ur lil ones
u of course be the primary
but put ur kids on a joint checking account with u
of course use that for saving and stacking and leaving money for them when they get older
but also
it will help build their banking profile or whatever with the bank
when they turn 18
and they start applying for bank loans and all that
the bank is gonna see oh hey they've already been a customer for such and such years
they have all this in there account
and more than likely will help them get the loan
as well as nice credit limits
just wanted to share since someone shared with me

Back
Top Bottom