Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

yo
someone put me on so i just want to share
sometime this week month or year
open an account for ur lil ones
u of course be the primary
but put ur kids on a joint checking account with u
of course use that for saving and stacking and leaving money for them when they get older
but also
it will help build their banking profile or whatever with the bank
when they turn 18
and they start applying for bank loans and all that
the bank is gonna see oh hey they've already been a customer for such and such years
they have all this in there account
and more than likely will help them get the loan
as well as nice credit limits
just wanted to share since someone shared with me

We just opened an account for my son. (He's not here yet) every month we both contribute to it. The checking acct we will use for his expenses while the savings we will use for his college fund.

Get your kids to like dreamworks movie becuase they go on sale

Cars damb near 15 years old still 45 dollars

Slight exageration
Slight rant

My 6 yearold beat lego marvel superhero i was pumped he was like thats it lol

Its weird man when you lids become your biggest fan . make me extra mindf of what i do positively .... A neccesary gut check

My 6 yearold beat lego marvel superhero i was pumped he was like thats it lol

Its weird man when you lids become your biggest fan . make me extra mindf of what i do positively .... A neccesary gut check
This is really cool.

I haven't even beaten that game yet 
mean.gif

Consultation went good, procedure scheduled 6/23. I'm ready. Basically told me, we'll do it on a Friday and I'll ice it that night. Relax that weekend and take it easy for a week or so.

Also told me to be careful the first 2 months after because there'll still be some sperm in reserve but after about 60 days they are absorbed back into the body so Imma give it 90 days before the club gets its first shooting in a while.

Funniest part was while he was describing the procedure he starts writing the prescription for all the drugs and when he mentioned codeine I had to stop my self from laughing cause all I could think was dirty sprite lol still trippy that he wrote 3 prescriptions for a procedure I hadn't even scheduled yet

Consultation went good, procedure scheduled 6/23. I'm ready. Basically told me, we'll do it on a Friday and I'll ice it that night. Relax that weekend and take it easy for a week or so.

Also told me to be careful the first 2 months after because there'll still be some sperm in reserve but after about 60 days they are absorbed back into the body so Imma give it 90 days before the club gets its first shooting in a while.

Funniest part was while he was describing the procedure he starts writing the prescription for all the drugs and when he mentioned codeine I had to stop my self from laughing cause all I could think was dirty sprite lol still trippy that he wrote 3 prescriptions for a procedure I hadn't even scheduled yet

Rip
Looks+like+a+cheap+alternative+to+a+vasectomy+to+me+_c0066ffb620b0274e2cbff3b38f620a4.gif

What drugs are you getting? All I took was Tylenol for a few days afterwards.

What drugs are you getting? All I took was Tylenol for a few days afterwards.
He gave me 30 pills of codeine, I think 2 valium, and antibiotic. I don't plan to take all the pills I usually don't have a problem with pain

He gave me 30 pills of codeine, I think 2 valium, and antibiotic. I don't plan to take all the pills I usually don't have a problem with pain
I would definitely recommend taking the valium about an hour before your procedure if you have someone to drive you to and from.

I would definitely recommend taking the valium about an hour before your procedure if you have someone to drive you to and from.
Yea he told me to take the antibiotic and one valium before and the other after I think

Yea he told me to take the antibiotic and one valium before and the other after I think
I really don't think it's necessary to take valium afterward unless you want to chill and sleep all day.  I just felt like it helped me relax and not get anxious or stressed before or during the procedure, especially since the nurse helping him out was a young attractive female.

Get your kids to like dreamworks movie becuase they go on sale

Cars damb near 15 years old still 45 dollars

Slight exageration
Slight rant
yoooo why is this the truth :lol:
thats why buy all disney movies first week
and buy with cc
that way u can end up taking em back
or price adjust
first week u get the bluray dvd digital combo for 19.99 or less

Last edited:
Starting to work on the baby's room. September is right around the corner :wow:

One thing my wife and I were discussing was cable TV. Does everyone here have cable? Do you guys think Netflix and Amazon Video have enough kid shows to keep a child entertained?

Starting to work on the baby's room. September is right around the corner :wow:

One thing my wife and I were discussing was cable TV. Does everyone here have cable? Do you guys think Netflix and Amazon Video have enough kid shows to keep a child entertained?

Yes...not just them...pbs has a decent website where you can watch shows...tons of non cable options out there...we finally got cable when my son was 2...that was just for sports...

Starting to work on the baby's room. September is right around the corner
eek.gif

i got cable, but only in our room

also got Netflix but for the kids we have em just on Netflix kids which is fine imo, esp for just an extra dollar for the additional tv, vs a cable box

Back
Top Bottom