Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Yes c section, shes here! 6.9 LBS. Sorry I couldn't watch I have a weak stomach I almost fainted 1st time I saw the epidural needle lol [emoji]128531[/emoji]

lol I was just messing around.

I saw the needle for my girl the first time and saw them insert it.

I been married 2 years and she's been pregnant all but 6 months.

We fertile as hell and I don't want anymore kid but I think my wife wants a girl because we got 2 boys.

I'm removing that option off the table

Totally understand but doing it without at least TELLING her is not cool, IMHO.

Don't u have to get upkeep appointments even after, like your body can fuse it all back together Wolverine style and you still get someone pregnant? I feel like with my luck that would happen to me

Don't u have to get upkeep appointments even after, like your body can fuse it all back together Wolverine style and you still get someone pregnant? I feel like with my luck that would happen to me

Not exactly. You go in after a certain amount of time and certain number of ejaculations to have your semen tested for the presence of sperm. After you get the "all clear" you are free to bust at will. Yes, there are cases where the vas has repaired itself and caused pregnancy, but chances are slim. I actually met a guy whose wife got pregnant a year after his procedure and he almost divorced her because he figured she had been unfaithful. He did genetic testing and Maury declared he was indeed the father.

Man I'm super paranoid about anything happening to my little guy while my wife and I are sleeping :/

Back
Top Bottom