Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

im just posting this pic so that the projectile vomit gif gets bumped out of the thread gallery

1622252244686.jpg

Do we believe randle can't get better, I see a couple of ways he can improve mainly off ball movement and post moves. Also we need better offensive sets to make things easier outside of just better point guard play still too much iso and not enough ball movement.

Do we believe randle can't get better, I see a couple of ways he can improve mainly off ball movement and post moves. Also we need better offensive sets to make things easier outside of just better point guard play still too much iso and not enough ball movement.
No way Randle improves on this Regular season, this will be his best season. But obviously he can improve his playoff performance because there is no way he will play this bad in the playoffs again, it was record setting bad.

Now that our young players got to play in the playoffs and played some meaningful minutes.

Do you guys think this experience is more valuable than playing 30+ minutes a game in a tanking season?

Year ahead of schedule basically means we should've been a 30 win team this year max. We took a leap this year into the playoffs where we had no business being.

-Thibs changed the culture
-RJ improved
-Randle MIP
-Mitch got smarter
-We hit on the Quickley pick
-Obi showed flashes that he's a rotational player

We have the money to bring back the guys that contribited (Noel, Rose, Burks) and sign a max player.

We have all our picks plus other teams picks to make a trade for a disgruntled star.

We're in a good place going forward.

Do all that and sign Lavine were a 4 seed at best and a second round team

Basically we'll become the Hawks

I know a lot of us are disappointed at how the playoffs are going, however, it is what it is.

I believe Elf Knox Frank Bullocks and 1/3 more are gone next year. We need to make room for the draft picks and the nrw acquisitions.

I think we make the playoffa again next year, but almost the same outcome.

Then 3rd year Thibs a superstar and we get into the playoff with maybe one series win which will lead to Thibs being replaced.

4th year from now we make a deep run.

Us being a second round team would be enough to entice a top free agent to come here. I don’t think the Hawks were ever in a serious position to sign a tier 1 free agent.

Us being a second round team would be enough to entice a top free agent to come here. I don’t think the Hawks were ever in a serious position to sign a tier 1 free agent.
Bringing back all those guys and signing Lavine/Randle will essentially kill our cap

Knicks are in treadmill status until they can get a bonafide superstar.

Won't happen unless we draft one

Before I get the covered with the “ungrateful Knicks fan” stamp by harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx and others…… :lol:

This is why I don’t give Randle the Max. I appreciate what he’s done, he brought NYC back to life but under no circumstances do we need to give him the max. Let the market decide.

I’d rather tank for a pick, give the reigns to RJ (to get the most out of him to see if he’s worth it), and have cap room every year. Go accordingly until Zion is available (we all know he loves NY).

Putting Elfrid back in the starting lineup would be the best adjustment he’d make all series.
Elfrids playing days are dead as a Knick. He can thank his play, attitude, and his mom for that.

Frank
Burks
RJ
Randle
Noel

Thibs gotta try that starting unit

Back
Top Bottom