Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Some high talk but I can’t be the only one. I said Being born and raised in NY and lifelong Knick fan, if I was in the League I’d rather take 100mil from the Knicks and live in NY than take 150mil from a team like the bucks and live in Milwaukee and he was like you buggin, I’m taking that extra 50mil.

Some high talk but I can’t be the only one. I said Being born and raised in NY and lifelong Knick fan, if I was in the League I’d rather take 100mil from the Knicks and live in NY than take 150mil from a team like the bucks and live in Milwaukee and he was like you buggin, I’m taking that extra 50mil.
50 M's ? Sheeee that alone you can send me to Alaska in an igloo for 4 years for that. Much less Milwaukee, Wisconsin

U gotta remember before/during the route to the NBA/Bag, most families making less than 40k a year. So to leave 50Mil on the table almost everybody gonna look at u crazy.

U gotta remember before/during the route to the NBA/Bag, most families making less than 40k a year. So to leave 50Mil on the table almost everybody gonna look at u crazy.
You right, but I lived in some places where I was just miserable at and always thought, I’d take a pay cut to go somewhere. Just moving around a lot, some places ain’t worth living in for extra money, one spot I was at, almost everyday I opened up my door just miserable.

No way you can build the environment, entertainment, cuisine, etc NYC offers elsewhere ....

If you was filthy rich, no way Ill be in Wisconsin.

Avg Joe ... **** NYC .... quality of life is more important.

KL to opt out...

I'm taking that extra fitty M's and just keeping some property in the city :lol:

I'm taking that extra fitty M's and just keeping some property in the city :lol:
Just imagine throwing on that Knicks uni every game and the whole city behind, there can’t be a better feeling than that! Vice throwing on a Bucks jersey and playing in Milwaukee.

And Dame is loyal to a fault because you know he really wants to leave weirdoville and his house on the lake behind for less money but he’s too loyal.

He’s a shooter and pesty defender. Good at hitting the corner 3 man. Only thing I didn’t like (and not sure if he was in foul trouble or what only watched some tape) but he wasnt in the game during crunch time. Kinda reminds me of a Kirk Hinrich with less of a mid range.

He’s a shooter and pesty defender. Good at hitting the corner 3 man. Only thing I didn’t like (and not sure if he was in foul trouble or what only watched some tape) but he wasnt in the game during crunch time. Kinda reminds me of a Kirk Hinrich with less of a mid range.
Kirk was that dude.

He would've been even better in this era of ball

Just imagine throwing on that Knicks uni every game and the whole city behind, there can’t be a better feeling than that! Vice throwing on a Bucks jersey and playing in Milwaukee.
That's why I think a lot of older "marquee" players will sign here in the twilight of their careers, to experience that feeling :smokin

Back
Top Bottom