OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

If Thibs doesn't give Deuce minutes when everyone is healthy .....

Imm make a ******* billboard size poster ****ting on Thibs and stand at the garden every home game.

duece is the goods... i always thought he was a solid pickup especially when we picked him... glad to see thibs is actually using him

duece is the goods... i always thought he was a solid pickup especially when we picked him... glad to see thibs is actually using him
He was forced too .. his ******* ego wont allow him to play Kemba and everyone is out. **** is falling in his lap like the taco stuffing his fat *** let drop all the time.

thibs is a coach who hasn't adjusted to a modern game. full court, multiple and frequent substitutions, young game-ready players taking control of the game and coaches being flexible about fully utilizing their rosters.

he always talks about playing hard. it's also about playing smart and that applies to the coach who should have adjusted several games back (two weeks ago) by harnessing the energy of the young players to motivate the tired vets. mad it took a depleted team for this to be evident.

Last edited:
Man I didn’t even know Eric Gordon was still on the Rockets. I thought he got traded after Harden.

he reminds me of a poor mans JVG... while jeff was great with us he wasnt as good on the rockets and this was with a prime mcgrady and prime yao even though yao was hurt a lot...he had the talent but couldnt get them to the next level because he just couldnt adjust to the game... this is why i dont understand why a lot of fans want van gundy back here... it wouldnt make sense especially in todays game

Randle is so ******* extra bro ...

Extra moves while driving to the hook which leads to getting himself confused, a TO, or a contests fade away.

Passing the ball .. dude wants to pass behind his back, between his legs, no look and when he just do a straight pass he does it with so much force it goes out of bounce.

Defense .... he is extra stiff, extra stationary, he even guards the extra man "ghost" in the floor while his man blows by him.

Just extra bro.

Not even surprised at Deuce showing up. Thibbs knows once he let the crowd, especially the MSG crowd, get a good look at him, they'd be calling for him to play more. And they will be very vocal, as usual.

He also knows that means eating up someone else's minutes. He's loyal to a fault to his vets.

He's a dawg, McBride is. I can't say anything else but EXACTLY what u want in a point guard as far as I can surmise. Him & Obi had gr8 chemistry in SL. Future starting pg getting great tutelage by Rose and Kemba.
And Burks!

Back
Top Bottom