OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

It would have to be a very specific situation but I really want to see a McBride-Quickley-Grimes-Barrett-Toppin lineup

those five along with Mitch, Fournier, Rose, and Burks should be our rotation. i honestly think we'd be a much better team without Randle. the team just looks so different with him on the bench. they look like a team with an actual flow. Randle this season is worse than iso Melo. if he doesn't fix himself and plays like this next season, he'll be untradable. move him now.

If we didn’t have an old school stubborn coach we’d have that lineup out there. Need to hire some 25 year old coach.

FG0VP6gWUAoZ8RY

Damn it’s like every young guy is out now. McBride better lock himself in his hotel room and start to wear a face mask or something.

those five along with Mitch, Fournier, Rose, and Burks should be our rotation. i honestly think we'd be a much better team without Randle. the team just looks so different with him on the bench. they look like a team with an actual flow. Randle this season is worse than iso Melo. if he doesn't fix himself and plays like this next season, he'll be untradable. move him now.

Man Melo played with bums. Give Prime Melo this talented *** roster and we are headed to the ECF. Randle doesn't deserve this type of supporting cast smh

I'm willing to be talked off the ledge with Mitch provided he stay healthy the rest of the season. He was an athaletic freak with his agility and hostility. He will hopefully return to form and better. I kinda wish son would think about taking a jumper once a while. He really has no technical skills it seems but a savage when ready nonetheless.

On the flip side, Mitch would be key to a trade package that would land ZW or Turner.

Whatever Melo has left I hope he gives to the Knicks after this failed Laker experience. He's got a spot backing up Obi and Zion after the dust settles.

As for this season, give me

Deuce - RJ - Randle - Toppin - Mitch to start.

Rose - IQ - Burks/Grimes - Taj/Sims - NN the rest of the minutes.

I almost want Knox II gone for his own sake. Curious to see exactly how far he grow. His handles have hopefully improved this season. If by some miracle he's given a chance and reclaims his spot at the 3, he'd have to be comeback player of the year, no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom