OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Came in here to say miles gonna put up 25 pts 10 ast tonight then read the news :smh: We gonna have to bring back Allonzo trier if players keep entering Covid protocol

Thibs needs to go ASAP ....

You can sub Kemba out in 4 minutes but would leave all you starters getting blown out by 20 for 10 minutes before subbing?

**** this old antiquated MF.

Im not even going to watch the rest of this game. There's literally nothing interesting or anyone I want to watch besides Kemba out there. Even if we were to win, like Im not invested my time in watching

BURKS
FOURNIER
RANDLE
SELDOM
MITCH

Super boring *** lineup with no future ......

Watching UFC

Watching the box score ....

Our leader ... our #1 ... alreadt in the 2nd qtr has an astonishing 0 points ....

LoL

kemba playing well
Honestly speaking I didn't see him playing bad, i saw him having a hard time playing with Randle.

The only big knock was his blown defensive assignment but nothing Randle doesn't do better.

Thibs probably told him something and he clapped back and Thibs didn't like it.

Looking at this is almost the same with Austin Rivers .... and it's the same going back to his Minnesota days .... pattern.

damb thibs is smarter than i thought... benched kemba for playing bad then plays him since shortage of guards now kemba playing with a chip on his shoulder for being benched for so long

Im not suprise....

This sting of health and protocol hs highlighted how incompetent Thibs is.

Every DNP and benched player have shown that they are ballers. It's Thibs ego and enabling Randle that is the downfall for the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom