OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

0269F44F-854A-4CDF-A8C0-10447BB31C2F.gif

Im an OBI fan but this MF is pissing me off .. I want to see the aggressive get his OBi .. this pass Obi and stand at the 3pt line is doodoo ....

PS right on queue

good game by randle and barrett tonight
still hoping the young players get treated with fairness by this coach

I thought we were going to blow it.

RJ having that type of game that makes you want to believe again :lol:

I'll give Randle praise, he played well last night.

I think its time Fournier go to the bench. Might get better results out of him if he's attacking bench units.

If you're a pro Myles Turner guy, he didn't have a good audition last night but a big man averaging 13ppg and 7rpg, getting just under 3 blocks a game and shooting 52/36/75 on the season, I can understand why some of you are clamoring for him so much.

Randle always focused against Sabonis, same when he plays the Sixers/Embiid too for some reason.

Im not gonna get hype over RJ or Randle playing well against a Pacers team that played three 10 day contract guys substantial minutes.

RJ gotta have these efficient 30+ type games against the Bulls, Nets, Bucks and Heat of the league before I start believing that he can be an All-Star caliber player.

Toppin regressing cause of the treatment from the coach. Obviously losing confidence.

Last year 19-19 after 38
This year 18-20.

Still a lot of season left. I feel a trade coming towards the deadline for sure.

Back
Top Bottom