OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

only if melo was still here... then he can sucker punch grayson allen just like he did mardy collins

At this point it’s almost worth it to root for the Ls. The deadline will be here soon enough & I guarantee the rest of the rookies & Cam will provide a better push for the play-in tournament.

partly surprised we haven't heard anything about Thibs' job security but a ton of smoke around potential trades.

guess management thinks it's the players

:rofl::rofl:

90CB5054-6405-4C35-8230-6EF91F8798F2.jpeg

Fournier contract > Randles

Anyone on the bench can play 30+ minutes and go 9 pts on 9 fga.

Kings in NY on Monday, they gotta be working on a trade with their FO.

partly surprised we haven't heard anything about Thibs' job security but a ton of smoke around potential trades.

guess management thinks it's the players
Management knew what they were getting in bed with with Thibbs. They’ve probably promised not to interfere with his coaching. Rose is a smart dude & can still control him via trades & buyouts.

Kemba’s gotta go.

Als

If we trade Randle for Fox, we’d have to make another move to get rid of that logjam at the guard position.

Imagine adding Fox to a logjam of: Quickley, Kemba, Rose, Burks, RJ, McBride, Grimes.

We traded a first for Cam and he’s played 15mins total in 4games…

I'm not ready to put it all on thibs yet. I understand the frustrations but let's not forget we didn't even think this roster would be competitive coming into last season. Randle has taken a clear step back. He has to realize he's not nice enough to not use his size advantage.

I don't know why randle is so passive this year compared to last year... hes not aggressive and just has no drive this year.... he's a completely different player...also looks like he doesn't care about his teammates... he's cares more about his family on the sidelines than the actual game itself

Randle is a selfish guy. He doesn’t like the young guys (especially RJ stepping up and Obi getting the little run he does + fan love)

He used to pop up on the joe budden pod and kinda slight RJ on there. Last year got to his head and that star entitlement is a direct reflection of Thibs coaching style.

Yeah Randle honestly just got a lot of h*e tendencies

He always stepping to his teammates as if he got beef with them. Never seen him have that energy towards opposing players...real funny style stuff. He's been doing it since last season. He treats the younger players specifically like trash.

The few players who were in his corner were Elfrid (who also had a terrible attitude) and Reggie (who treated the young guys pretty well from what I've seen on court).

He has to go.

Back
Top Bottom