OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

ITandle will likely have offers this deadline but Thibbs will fight tooth and nail to keep him. Rose won’t take any poopoo offer for last year’s MIP & 1x all star.

I’m looking for RJ to average 25 post all star break too. I told y’all 4th yr RJ gonna be scary but they’ll get a glimpse of that this year when DRose comes back. Maybe Deuce gets some pt after the fallout 🤷‍♂️ .

Last edited:
2EC37BC9-F0A8-472F-8851-B32B089BBA22.jpeg

78E9E4DE-B5BF-4FA8-8A33-BADC862DA2B9.jpeg

While I guess this isn't that bad it's just another example of the entitle behavior these fans have. They think cause they paid a certain amount for seats close to the court that gives them the right to say whatever they want.
Listen, this is just pointing out facts, not even heckling. Besides cursing and getting personal, why does it matter what a paying fan says? What happen to the hostile crowds that gave the home team advantage?

This is an example of how soft the game has gotten. It's a fine line between heckling and being disrespectful and as long as you don't cross it, you should be entitle to state your opinion.

So sick of hearing about Thibs and Randle. We should be reading about thr Knicks ....

Obviously, something needs to happen. You don't antagonize your fans and expect for everything to go back to normal with that piss poor attitude and performance. Clearly he needs to go .... at least Ben has the guts to sit out and stand by the **** you fans rather than playing like **** and sabotaging the team.

I just don't see how this is fixable ....

Yeah Randle honestly just got a lot of h*e tendencies

He always stepping to his teammates as if he got beef with them. Never seen him have that energy towards opposing players...real funny style stuff. He's been doing it since last season. He treats the younger players specifically like trash.

The few players who were in his corner were Elfrid (who also had a terrible attitude) and Reggie (who treated the young guys pretty well from what I've seen on court).

He has to go.

Randle has always been this way. Except in a contract year and in his first two years with the Lakers.

partly surprised we haven't heard anything about Thibs' job security but a ton of smoke around potential trades.

guess management thinks it's the players

as much as i want Thibs gone, its easier to trade players than go through another coaching change. we're also not as bad in the standing as we make it out to be. i'm a firm believer that if Randle gets traded, the team will rally. Burks gotta go too.

as much as i want Thibs gone, its easier to trade players than go through another coaching change. we're also not as bad in the standing as we make it out to be. i'm a firm believer that if Randle gets traded, the team will rally. Burks gotta go too.
If I had to choose, I would rather get rid of Thibs 100%.

Trade Randle and the same problems will persit, still awful rotations, awful subs and youth stifling.

The draft should prohibit teams that got a top 3 pick the previous year from picking top 3 the following year and if you recieved the #1 pick, you are excluded from getting the #1 again for like 3 to 5 years. Same ****ing teams all the time man.

That’s such a good point.

If I had to choose, I would rather get rid of Thibs 100%.

Trade Randle and the same problems will persit, still awful rotations, awful subs and youth stifling.

i think that Randle is more of a cancer to this team than Thibs at this point. dude is just an overall bad teammate.

The draft should prohibit teams that got a top 3 pick the previous year from picking top 3 the following year and if you recieved the #1 pick, you are excluded from getting the #1 again for like 3 to 5 years. Same ****ing teams all the time man.

100% agree. philly continued to tank and let Brett Brown coach, knowing they weren't really going to win much, stacked enough high draft picks and hired an actual coach. we unintentionally tanked, but we did nothing with our picks and cant develop players for **** :lol:

We need a top 5 pick this year. Pretty weak draft.

But we know Thibs won't give him minutes anyway.
I was just thinking didn't we draft Obi because that's who Thibs wanted over Hali? I'm glad grimes is getting some minutes but duece needs minutes too. Hopefully some vets are gone by the deadline.

I was just thinking didn't we draft Obi because that's who Thibs wanted over Hali? I'm glad grimes is getting some minutes but duece needs minutes too. Hopefully some vets are gone by the deadline.
In hindsight I figured they thought IQ was more of a pg than he really was

Back
Top Bottom